Give me your reviews of Vertical Limit

→ in
Tools    

Hey all, impromtu post here that needs quick replys, i'm probably gonna go see vertical limit in about 3 hours w/my dad, and i'm wondering is it very good? it looks exciting, but is the storyline dumb? or have none of u seen it! give ur reviews of it pls. thanks -Brian (fyi, it is 5:00pm now, so have all ur replys in by 2:30 hours or so!)

Didn't see it.
Chris told me he saw it the other day and really enjoyed it.

Sorry man *pant*, I tried to *pant* get you your *whew* answer on time. *pant* It's not too bad. Have you gone yet?

Hello?

xboxfan?

DAMN
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	piggy.gif
Views:	180
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	2024  
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Slay, that is one hilarious thumbnail man! Where did you get that?
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Sorry man *pant*, I tried to *pant* get you your *whew* answer on time. *pant* It's not too bad. Have you gone yet?

Hello?

xboxfan?

DAMN

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Slay, that is one hilarious thumbnail man! Where did you get that?
I really don't remember. It was a gif file where he actually sniggers. I have a hard time getting those to download correctly.