Would it be worth upgrading my 32mb diamond viper v770 ultra graphics card to a 64mb

Tools    

Hi, i have a pIII 256mb ram, 500mhz, i usually get 40fps, would it be worth 165 bucks to upgrade to a 64mb graphics card? if so, what are some recomendations on any good 64mb graphics cards (tv-tuner or not) less than 200 dollars? Thanks...

-HeyMan

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yes. Upgrade. I recommend a Hercules Prohpet 4500. 64mb with the new Kyro 2 chip. Very good deal, and very good product.

thanks for the info, unfortuanatelly i read up on that card, and it says u really should have 850+mhz, i only have 500,

What the hell are you talking about?

Aye, well then get a GeForce MX2 64mb. Not as good as the prophet, but I think it will be good for your computer. Or get an ATI Radeon 64mb, video in/video out.

Steve, were talking about video cards for computers.

How do I stream a Quicktime movie?
Here's a link to a Spiderman trailer, but I don't know how to stream it. It's not the one with the towers

Don't know how to stream it...but eitherway your link needs a password. Why so secret Sunforg? Is there octopus beastiality on that site???