Snapshots of History.

Tools    

In the newly formed company, Sidney Kent remained president [clue], Joseph Schenck became chairman and CEO, while Darryl Zanuck became vice president in charge of production.

In the newly formed company, Sidney Kent remained president [clue], Joseph Schenck became chairman and CEO, while Darryl Zanuck became vice president in charge of production.
20th Century Fox.

Well, it can't be electrical. Perhaps it's part of a fabrication process. Sweden. Must be early 20th Century.
Believe it or not, it is electrical Can you guess for what it was used. Yest it was the early 20th century.

I agree with Doc. That is weird. Is there something being done to keep structure standing? Or is it a huge electical semi conductor for some kind of experiment?

I agree with Doc. That is weird. Is there something being done to keep structure standing? Or is it a huge electical semi conductor for some kind of experiment?
I'll reveal and it's a pretty interesting photo I must say.

The old Stockholm telephone tower.
The tower was built in the Swedish capital of Stockholm to connect over 5,000 telephone wires. It was shortly before telephone companies started burying their wires. Good thing, since the city’s residents hated it. The tower burned down in 1953.

What’s going on here & when?

It looks like a war zone. I can't tell what are covered. They're not humans. It's a fenced in area. Looks like European or UK cars-- older vintage.
Can add no more than Doc.

They're not humans.
Humans were killed in the incident, but this photo shows dead non-humans. 7/20/1982 in London. That’s the only clue I’m giving.

Based upon your clue, I guessed it was an IRA bombing. Evidently it was the Hyde Park bombing. It killed a number of horses, which are shown covered. It killed several soldiers as well.