Famous People You Get Compared To?

Tools    

^Sexy Celebrity looks like the German modern composer Hans Werner Henze to me, maybe not as overly cerebral though.

EDIT: In all honesty, Powderfinger looks like him also. I supposedly have impossible music on my mind now.

Nobody ever compares me with anyone.Only once I was told that I look like Kate Winslet a bit but don't find many similarities.

I previously said this:

Not famous people themselves but their characters mostly. I've been told my personality is like a milder version of the character Juno from the film um Juno without the pregnant thing... and someone said Olive Penderghast from Easy A, except without the whole Scarlet Letter angle, reminds them a lot of me, and I think I'd actually agree with them somewhat with the Easy A one.

As for looks, some have said that I look like Jennifer Jason Leigh but a younger version mixed with Linda Cardellini.

But I was watching a film last night called Killer Elite and thought I looked similar to Jason Statham's girlfriend in the film but with dark brown hair instead of blonde, looked up the actress and found a photo of her that I think looks similar to me but just imagine it with dark brown hair instead:

I see her more, than a younger Jennifer Jason Leigh/Linda Cardellini mix. Might just be me...

I previously said this:

Not famous people themselves but their characters mostly. I've been told my personality is like a milder version of the character Juno from the film um Juno without the pregnant thing... and someone said Olive Penderghast from Easy A, except without the whole Scarlet Letter angle, reminds them a lot of me, and I think I'd actually agree with them somewhat with the Easy A one.

As for looks, some have said that I look like Jennifer Jason Leigh but a younger version mixed with Linda Cardellini.

But I was watching a film last night called Killer Elite and thought I looked similar to Jason Statham's girlfriend in the film but with dark brown hair instead of blonde, looked up the actress and found a photo of her that I think looks similar to me but just imagine it with dark brown hair instead:

I see her more, than a younger Jennifer Jason Leigh/Linda Cardellini mix. Might just be me...

If you look like Yvonne Strahovski, well, you're very lucky and God has blessed you...

If you look like Yvonne Strahovski, well, you're very lucky and God has blessed you...
The gift that keeps on giving, not like a fruitcake of course.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.

A few people have claimed I look similar to Edward Norton.

When I was a kid, my grandmother's friend told me I looked like Sophia Lauren.
Haven't heard it lately though

When I was a kid, my grandmother's friend told me I looked like Sophia Lauren.
Haven't heard it lately though

When I was younger, I got Kurt Cobain, but, unfortunately now all I can get is Iggy Pop...

When I was younger, I got Kurt Cobain, but, unfortunately now all I can get is Iggy Pop...