Famous People You Get Compared To?

Tools    

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Are there any famous people that friends think you act like or look alike? My friends often compare me to Andy Samberg from SNL because my personality aspect, and it's sad because it's true because like him I have that fratboy sense of humor and wit which makes me look like an idiot sometimes, but that's me!

I've been told I look like this guy:

Or this guy, only with hair:

In my dreams I look like this:

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
The comparisons I've gotten are Phoebe Cates and Shannyn Sossamon:

I don't think I look identical to either of them, but they're both of mixed race (Caucasian/Filipino) just like me

You want to post like me?
Jennifer Coolidge. "You look like Stifler's mom"

I still don't know if it's a compliment or an insult.
Compliment. You wanna meet for coffee sometime?

A friend recently told me I remind her of this man. Not in terms of looks, but with the things he says and how he says them. Without the accent, of course.

Dara O'Briain

Though I think I'm much more like this man at his most grumpy.

Charlie Brooker

When I was in my teens, a little girl once said I looked like Rick Nelson (you know, the Nelson family on TV in the 1950s, in Rio Bravo in the 60s, better known as a singer, "It's Late," "Poor Little Fool," "Garden Party," died with his band in a plane fire???). Surprised me because my younger brother really did look like Rick Nelson right down to his hair style. When I was teaching a college journalism class, a female student claimed I looked like Tyrone Power, but she was probably hoping for a better grade.

On the other hand, when I was in high school I had a major crush on a Hispanic girl who looked exactly like Dorothy Malone; my second wife had a strong resemblence to Annette Funicello, and I had a passionate romance with a woman who looked (and sometimes sounded and behaved like) Marsha Mason, especially when she smiled.

It's one thing to sorta resemble a movie star, but if someone told me I acted like one, I'd go into rehab! Worse thing in the world is to have people think you look like or, even worse, act like someone else. I don't wanna be someone else--I've had too much fun being me.

Not famous people themselves but their characters mostly. I've been told my personality is like a milder version of the character Juno from the film um Juno without the pregnant thing... and someone said Olive Penderghast from Easy A, except without the whole Scarlet Letter angle, reminds them a lot of me, and I think I'd actually agree with them somewhat with the Easy A one.

As for looks, some have said that I look like Jennifer Jason Leigh but a younger version mixed with Linda Cardellini.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
I'm trying to be more like Weird Al in terms of looks, I figured I need to change myself up a bit because I look up to the man, and maybe I'd look good sporting curly hair instead of the stupid Bieber look. I think it's time for a new look.