What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Kristin Hersh liked two of my Tweets, so I'm currently the happiest man in Ireland.

Slipknot - Snuff

Terrific song

Wow you are on the good ****.

I'm on Spotify checking out Hungarian folk metal group Dalriada. They're really good, too. I'm on my fourth album of theirs, and I think I'll blow through them all.

"FM (No Static at All)", Steely Dan
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Stack-A-Tracks, a collection of backing tracks from the only two albums by Jellyfish, one of the best short-lived power pop bands.

Swedish power metal act Twilight Force just put out a new album. Their last one was girly as hell; it was more like Twilight Sparkle. But this one has favorable reviews so I'll check it out, after the three other power metal albums I have planned today.