Your favourite short films?

Tools    

Occasionally I search the internet for short films to watch and there are many good ones. From action/martial arts to horror films, made by independent companies or just people with a love of filmmaking.

What are your favourite short films? Or just short films in general that you enjoy?

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a short film.

Anything by Don Hertzfeldt is nice.

And Feast. The Disney short before big hero 6

any short film whose director is not trying to get investment to turn it into a long film
any short film whose director loves the art of cinematography and doesn't care how long it is
you can see where the goal is getting into the industry and the ones that are just making it for that sake
those who make it for the sake of doing it, because they have something valid to say won't get a big audience, big money or media recognition but they can hope there work will be seen years to come

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
As a fan of the insanity at times, I will have to say Kung Fury is one of my all time favorites.

Danish action-drama Echoes of a Ronin introduced me to David Sakurai, who now appears in the occasional Hollywood project, including the recent Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindlewald

As a fan of Hong Kong-style action, The Supreme Art of War is a fun gem that melds the gambling film with Jackie Chan's trademark style of old school action.

These look really good, i will sit down one evening this week and watch them.

I mostly stick to animated shorts, and Gruffalo is definitely one of my favorites.

Some of my favorites, I check them out constantly.

A Day in the Life of a Sniper in Syria

The Last Chess Shop in New York City

He Spent 40 Years Alone in the Woods, and Now Scientists Love Him