MoFo Memoriam: Remembering MoFos we lost in 2018

Tools    

I miss Sexy Celebrity.
That’s me. I’m under a new name. Hello!

And I’ve been warned that if I lock myself out of my account again, there’s no coming back at all for me.

I miss “Sexy Celebrity” too.

And “Sexy Celebrity II.”

L̵o̵o̵k̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵a̵r̵o̵u̵n̵d̵,̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵s̵e̵e̵m̵s̵ ̵a̵l̵m̵o̵s̵t̵ ̵b̵e̵t̵t̵e̵r̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵s̵t̵a̵y̵ ̵B̵A̵N̵N̵E̵D̵ ̵o̵r̵ ̵l̵e̵a̵v̵e̵ ̵a̵r̵o̵u̵n̵d̵ ̵h̵e̵r̵e̵.̵

Check ya self

Welcome to the human race...
Screw it, someone start a "rate how much you'd miss the person above you if they permanently disappeared off MoFo" thread.

I'm still wondering what happened to Dani8, considering the fact that she was a prolific poster who almost never missed a day posting on this site from the day she joined.
wplains had showed me what she claimed was dani8's facebook profile . i go to check it once a while . she was inactive on that profile in recent months . but on 10 december she was active again . so maybe she may not be dead .

Yesterday I repped the thread, but why in the hell would you honor quitters?

Screw it, someone start a "rate how much you'd miss the person above you if they permanently disappeared off MoFo" thread.
Okay!

The truth is in here
wplains had showed me what she claimed was dani8's facebook profile . i go to check it once a while . she was inactive on that profile in recent months . but on 10 december she was active again . so maybe she may not be dead .
Are you absolutely sure it's her?
If so, is it possible you or wplains could send a message and ask if she's doing okay, that everyone on MoFo are worried about her? I would be forever grateful.

Are you absolutely sure it's her?
If so, is it possible you or wplains could send a message and ask if she's doing okay, that everyone on MoFo are worried about her? I would be forever grateful.
wplains knew dani8 since the IMDB days , so she could well be right . wplains is now banned on MOFO . So it has to be me who has to contact the facebook profile . but i am not comfortable about revealing my identity . so i am reluctant to contact her .

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
wplains knew dani8 since the IMDB days , so she could well be right . wplains is now banned on MOFO . So it has to be me who has to contact the facebook profile . but i am not comfortable about revealing my identity . so i am reluctant to contact her .
Create another account and message her saying you're from here. I dunno.

Suspect's Reviews

Create another account and message her saying you're from here. I dunno.
but yoda was in contact with dani8 . he knows her personally i guess . he can find out , i am sure .

Don’t bring that woman back here. This place was just getting good again.

i will consult yoda about revealing the facebook profile of dani8 to others . frankly , i had not asked wplains for revealing the identity of dani8 to me . she herself did that in private message rather unnecessarily . will have to discuss with yoda .

I feel like it's iffy to link to it in public, but I'm not entirely sure. Up to you guys.

I think it's pretty likely she's simply passed away, unfortunately.

I'm leaving right now on behalf of Sexy Celebrity and coming back later as Jakse Gyllenhaal!
I hope I'll be missed for the few minutes I'm gone!

Jakse returning to the MoFo