Name The Actor

Tools    

Jack Coleman
Probably best known for "Heroes" and later "The Office" playing the closeted State Senator who marries Angela and has an affair with Oscar.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

No idea

From Hollywood's Golden Age, he appeared in Clash by Night, The Girl Most Likely, The Farmer's Daughter, and The Second Greatest Sex.

From Hollywood's Golden Age, he appeared in Clash by Night, The Girl Most Likely, The Farmer's Daughter, and The Second Greatest Sex.
Keith Andes

This has been a tough one, and a good one! I knew the face but just couldn't place it. I was almost going to suggest Richard Egan, who I watched just the other night in Split Second who looked similar. But that wasn't it. Then with your clues I've worked out now it's Keith Andes, who was also in that same movie - Doh!

I'll have the next one up shortly.

Veteran character, probably better known for television, he has played recurring roles on Justified, Lost, ER, Married to the Kellys, and Boston Common