Next Countdown: decade, or something else?

Tools    

What kind of countdown should we do next?
48.28%
28 votes
Decades List (2000s, 2010s)
51.72%
30 votes
Anything Else (Comedies, Noir, Foreign, etc.)
58 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I'm sure that whoever cast the tying vote would be strongly against a coin-flip. A runoff is the only option.
I seen were you posted "I’ll wait to cast the tying vote", after Yoda made an announcement in the Shoutbox. I assumed that you were joking. Maybe not huh?

If it's still tied at the end of the week I could just ask my wife to pick. She is, in fact, a member, so she's entitled to a vote.

If so, I will not lobby her.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Just wanna say, love the title of the one I voted for...

"Anything else, my god, anything else!"

Looks like we finally got a tie-breaker!

<starts celebrating by going on an anything else bender>

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I don't see the point when I would assume the countdown after this will by default go to the next choice.

Like example if noir wins then I'd assume a decade list would by default be next, no?

I would really like the margin to be like three or more before closing later this week. But that might not be possible.
we're at 3 now so maybe we can?

Heh. Not intending to, and I'm glad/relieved we might have something more than the barest of margins, I just think it'd be lame to say "we got a few votes distances, closing immediately!" I don't think it'll change between now and the end of the day, though.

Heh. Not intending to, and I'm glad/relieved we might have something more than the barest of margins, I just think it'd be lame to say "we got a few votes distances, closing immediately!" I don't think it'll change between now and the end of the day, though.
I think it's safe to say Genre has won this poll, unless you want to wait longer until decade wins

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

Just two votes now, but yeah, this is probably hit. Few more hours.

And yeah, I'll pick a deadline for the next one in advance, I think, to avoid drama. The real thing is going to be deciding what goes on it and whether to use ranked choice or something complicated like that, since otherwise we could have something "win" with just a modest plurality of the vote.