Mofo Review Countdown: 2017

→ in
Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Due to some interest in this thread from a few members i have decided to re-open the thread. Get your list's in.

Welcome to The Mofo Review Countdown 2017...

Rules Of The Countdown

Rules are simple. PM me your favourite review threads here of this site numbered 1-10... 1 being your favourite. Please State The Thread Title. 1 = 10 points, 2 = 9 Points, 3= 8 points .... you get the point.

Deadline Date

Deadline Date is 5th of May 2017 which gives everyone time to get there threads up to date , but also to read through other members threads.

Get Your List's In Now.

List's Received:

Omnizoa
Optimus
Gunslinger45
Citizen Rules
Miss Vicky

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Neat idea Optimus, I remember we did this last year and it was fun. It's easy to do too!

Citizen Rules...Cinamaesque Chat-n-Review
Link

or this is a neat way to quickly scan all of my reviews
Link

If you take a look at my thread, please look at my latest reviews as my writing style has changed since I first started reviewing

Honestly, i prefer the idea of a Reviewer Countdown. Last time i voted Mark F's Movie Tab as my #1 because Mark is my favourite reviewer but he doesn't have a thread. You could still link the review thread if they have one and it would probably be a bigger Countdown. Just an idea.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I only posts thoughts because if I properly reviewed films it would take away too much time from my general film watching. Every now and again I will post a review but it's very rare. I think I'm still able to convey why I did or did not like a film.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Honestly, i prefer the idea of a Reviewer Countdown. Last time i voted Mark F's Movie Tab as my #1 because Mark is my favourite reviewer but he doesn't have a thread. You could still link the review thread if they have one and it would probably be a bigger Countdown. Just an idea.
Mark F's movie tab will be fine.

Yay!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
thanks for sending the PM about this. Will be getting one together and shooting it your way, @Optimus!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I usually post in the RTLMYS thread since no one checks the pinned review threads.

Maybe people can link to their reviews under the review tab?

TUS Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
Who are the five best reviewers of all-time? Think about it. Iro, Iro, Iro, Iro, Iro...because I spit hot fire.