Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Mother

Another gem from Joon-ho. Can't say enough good things about it. What a movie. What a filmmaker. 9.5/10

I would have to rank his 5 best films as follows:

1. Memories of Murder
2. Parasite
3. Mother
4. Snowpiercer
5. The Host

It's a vintage Judy Garland oldie.

Good Lord, don’t tell me this is Garland in blackface?

I'm gonna do a rewatch tonight. Somebody help me decide from the following:

Thief
The Gambler
The Parallax View
Blood Simple
Thief

Although a lot of early Coen Bros. need a revisit from me.

I'm gonna do a rewatch tonight. Somebody help me decide from the following:

Thief
The Gambler
The Parallax View
Blood Simple
I liked the political thriller, The Parallax View, by Alan Pakula who went on to do All the President's Men.

gotta love to rewatch the movies
This weekend i brought home Black Mass and Birdman. Black Mass i really enjoyed the style. And beside Johnny Depps character in the film, i have grown fond of Jesse Plemons the last few years.
With Birdman i feel there is alot i don’t quite remember. Plus i was not aware that Iñárritu Directed it.
But i try and balance it between seen/unseen movies. Some periods i feel like i just want to rewatch old movies. So i try and challange myself a little on that part.

This weekend i brought home Black Mass and Birdman. Black Mass i really enjoyed the style. And beside Johnny Depps character in the film, i have grown fond of Jesse Plemons the last few years.
With Birdman i feel there is alot i don’t quite remember. Plus i was not aware that Iñárritu Directed it.
But i try and balance it between seen/unseen movies. Some periods i feel like i just want to rewatch old movies. So i try and challange myself a little on that part.
oh cool i havent watched black mass yet D= i loved him on donnie brasco .. same here i been rewatching all my movies collection aswell