Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I also recommend Warrior, my second favourite film of last year.

Wacthing Hitchcocks early film number 17 whitch is supposed to be or of his worse but I don't think that could be something to bad

Saw "War Horse" yesterday,so sentimental,cried the whole time. :/

Saw "War Horse" yesterday,so sentimental,cried the whole time. :/
Yeah, Spielberg knows how to tug on your heart strings. It got quite a bit of poor reviews but I managed to enjoy the movie.

I don't know if cartoons count but I'm finally gonna watch Rango this evening. Heard very favorable stuff about it.

L'Auberge Espagnole: The Spanish Apartment, a french film written by Cedric Klapisch.
always love the atmosphere he makes.

Movie Forums Extra
Gremlins, just bought an old used VCR to timetravle back to the 80s watching one of my old favs

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
Watching Avatar on FX tonight. And unlike some hipsters out there (no offense to anybody) I actually like this movie enough to put in my top 10, which some would consider either brave or stupid.

I'll be watching the James Bond movie "Live and Let Die" tonight at a local theatre not far from where I live.

Its a Netflix night. So far I have watched Assassination of a High School President, Griff the Invisible, and not a movie called The Ward. I liked the first one, its kind of a black comedy, Griff was a little goofy but cute, and The Ward just started.