What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Listening to music, and making myself something to eat.

Feeling like dirt. Avoiding my flatmate's parents who all seem to have come down today with their extended families.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Watching the end of Fight Club on tv, I so love that movie!!!!
I know this because Tyler knows this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I love that one too, Darth.

I'm enjoying the pasta I just made... spaghetti with chicken, tomato, lightly sautee'd mushrooms and sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce. ohhhhh yeaaaahhh!

You ready? You look ready.
Watching SWAT on TV.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

i'm freaking out because i just saw a mouse in my room and i was about to go to bed....and then i went to look for some mouse glue and found another mouse in the laundry room....wonderful...just wonderful....

I just finished painting the moon, after sharing it with someone...tonight its a beautiful (waxing) cresent.

Originally Posted by John McClane
Just got back from my best bud's house. Shoes are now coming off and my feet are going into bed.
And the rest of you is on the computer? Been borrowing Mr Fantastics powers?

I'm yawning and thinking that it is nearly 4 o'clock in the morning and my sleep routine has gone to pot. Again. Internet is addictive!

Originally Posted by adidasss
i'm freaking out because i just saw a mouse in my room and i was about to go to bed....and then i went to look for some mouse glue and found another mouse in the laundry room....wonderful...just wonderful....

Sweet dreams...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Revenant
And the rest of you is on the computer? Been borrowing Mr Fantastics powers?

I'm yawning and thinking that it is nearly 4 o'clock in the morning and my sleep routine has gone to pot. Again. Internet is addictive!
Yea, he's letting me use them for the week. Quite handy when you want to pinch a girl's butt and have the blame placed on someone else.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Watching the football ( AC MIlan v Lyon ), or to put it another way, finding excuses not to study!!!!!
Bad Darth, go stand in the corner!

I was asked to work the night shift last night, so I am not long home...i'm going to get a few hours sleep, get up and get prepared for the day shift tomorrow....what fun.

Trying to think of something interesting to say....

Takin a break from my cognitive science essay! one page to go!!! then I;ll be finished all assignments!!! and then i can study for exams booooooo! I am so excited about finishing this year......then I can relax for 4 months!!! wooooooooooot!

Typing "typing"

I am reading an email and message from friends at myspace. Piddy, it is only possible to make it to number 3, sorry. But you got work it...show me some skin baby, yeah! lol

Today is movie day for my sociology class. 9 frickin hours worth of movies!!!! I must update the movie tab when I am done!

Mad chillin'. went to Montana just got home over the weekend! had hella fun but very boring at the same time lol!! go figure so now im just checking everything that i have lost contact with over the last few weeks.

Awaiting news about my Mothers heart catheterization. Praying.