It's only a prime log

→ in
Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
IT'S ONLY A PRIME LOG

Hey guy's. Seen as i don't have as much time anymore for my review thread I thought I would start a log. This thread is nothing fancy it's just me rating and and writing a few quick thoughts on movies I have seen lately. Enjoy.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Wonder Woman (2017)
Directed By: Patty Jenkins

Wonder Woman is the best DC movie since Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy. It's by far the best movie to date in the current DC universe and hopefully a step in the right direction for future projects. It has some very good action, a great cast, and a very interesting story. plus Gal Gadot is on our screen for 2 hours so what's not to like?.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
The Babysitter (2017)
Directed By: Mcg

The Babysitter is one of my favourite movies from 2017. It's was one of those movies that slips under the radar and turns out to be a very pleasant surprise. It's a very strange movie that leaves mixed emotions. The Babysitter will have you laughing one moment and then leave you hiding behind your hands the next. It has comedy, horror, blood and Gore, and gruesome murders. Oh and in the midst of all this there are some very hot girls.