Curb Your Enthusiasm on DVD?

Tools    

Anyone notice that Funkhouser has been in every episode this season so far? Why is he such a main character this season?
Nothing against Funkhouser, but what's wrong with his voice? And if he's going to be on so much, they really need to make a Super Dave Osborne reference!
He's in his 70's, that's what an old man that drinks and smokes cigars sounds like I guess?

He's in his 70's, that's what an old man that drinks and smokes cigars sounds like I guess?
Hope it's not throat cancer. If I recall, Bob Einstein always sounded a bit like that (but not quite as bad as now). This is obscure, but anyone remember him as the voice of "Selectman Tony Deloge" on Crank Yankers?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Anyone notice that Funkhouser has been in every episode this season so far? Why is he such a main character this season?
Nothing against Funkhouser, but what's wrong with his voice? And if he's going to be on so much, they really need to make a Super Dave Osborne reference!
Besides the voice, he's so whiny and just a guy who sucks the fun out of every situation...