Best and Worst Voices of Actors/Actresses

Tools    

Lmao @cat_sidhe - you are not beguiled by Rosie's voice? I admit it's a bit of a surprise when you hear this lovely looking, fashionable gal speak for the first time. I saw her on the old Letterman show, and he had to ask her to repeat a word or two to understand her. I think he gave up when she started talking about her 'skoit' (skirt)

She's from NYC , and the funny thing is, although she's Hispanic, she seems to have acquired an accent that mixes together a whole lotta other ethnicities. Puerto Rican, Italian, Yiddish, Irish, maybe some Cockney - heck she's got the whole melting pot of the Big Apple in one voice.

Well I actually find it kinda endearing, in a way. The lady is the USA version of Eliza Doolittle, but she's not putting on any airs. You know, Cyndi Lauper has a similar accent, but I don't seem to hear it that much when she sings.

But Rosie? She doesn't sing does she???? I don!' mind her all that much, in small doses anyway; though I wouldn't want to see her do Shakespeare. But she is the real deal- NYC with a capital Noo Yawk.

lol Gotchya @cat_sidhe. She seems likeable to me too; but her speech is a bit...a bit........well, if not shrill..... let's just say........energetic ; even
for an accent that would fit in nicely in Ralph Kramden's apartment building.

I thought of one more voice I really like, of an actor who was never a big star, and maybe under recognized in his craft. The resonant baritone of Richard Basehart was always a pleasure to hear.