Imperfect Actors/Actresses

Tools    

I think Fonda looks great, but Dunaway looks like a science project.
Yeah it's a real pity about Dunaway.

Lauren Hutton. If you remember she had that gap in her front teeth. Probably could have had it fixed easy. Never did. Good for her.
She has a little fake thing that she inserts into the gap. So sometimes she’s gap-toothed, other times not.

Ann Margret almost unrecognizable in The Kominsky Project. Alan Arkin looks terrific in the show & looks younger than Michael Douglas who is 10 years younger than him.

When a friend and I were at a party discussing actors we found (very) attractive, we mentioned David Janssen. To which her husband felt the need to pipe up: ' But he had such big ears'
To which I replied, " Honestly, there isn't a woman in this room who was looking at his ears." Same could be said of the charming, handsome Clark Gable. Women aren't looking at his ears

Ann Margret almost unrecognizable in The Kominsky Project. Alan Arkin looks terrific in the show & looks younger than Michael Douglas who is 10 years younger than him.

OMG, that's Ann-Margret?!?!? And Alan Arkin?!?

Actually, in this photo Ann Margret looks better than she does in the show. When you see her speak on the show, her face is so very tight it’s painful to watch her.