The Avatar Graveyard

Tools    

Just want to tell you Sexy You are the reason that I have fallen in with....Jake Thanks

Should I go back to the Boobs?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Sexy changes his avatar more often than I change my underwear.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
How long have you had that Walter White avatar anyway, Suspect? It's got to have been a few years by this point.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
How long have you had that Walter White avatar anyway, Suspect? It's got to have been a few years by this point.
I would assume so. Apparently some people think I'm a bit of a dick and chalk it up to the mean looking Avatar. I use to change it up frequently, but I like it. The yellow is a nice contrast to the dark green background.

*cough*whataboutyours?*cough*

I would assume so. Apparently some people think I'm a bit of a dick and chalk it up to the mean looking Avatar. I use to change it up frequently, but I like it. The yellow is a nice contrast to the dark green background.
Heh, if you like yellow avatars then you could always swap back to this:

*cough*whataboutyours?*cough*
I just looked up the image file for my current avatar and it is dated as April 2015, so assuming I uploaded it around the same time that I created it then this avatar isn't even a year old yet.

How the heck do you remember me having that avatar?
A, you were using it for ages back in the day. B, it's a good drawing.

Also, how the heck do you check the date you uploaded it?
I didn't, I just checked the date that I created the file in the "properties" tab.

Cricket's Dirk Diggler/Brock Landers avatar.

In case he should ever want it back.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	dirk.gif
Views:	404
Size:	254.2 KB
ID:	24749  

Weird day for Avs, trying to get used to Camos, and then all of a sudden Sexys running around with Alf. Alf? Jake Gyllenhaal wept.
I use this Av for baseball season.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
Here's Craig T. Nelson as Jack Mannion in The District in case anyone's interested.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	8de811d7-51c4-42e3-834d-18f4a6a4b0b3.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	24830  

Weird day for Avs, trying to get used to Camos, and then all of a sudden Sexys running around with Alf. Alf? Jake Gyllenhaal wept.
I use this Av for baseball season.
Need to get used to this myself. May change it if i find the Mashiba one i had.

TONGO ditched the chest poundy one already? I liked that one!
Allright! Ill use it I liked it too, but people were thinking I was "butching up" or something in Survivor.