The Avatar Graveyard

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Well, because almost every MoFo had no idea who Valea Pepelo was, I felt I had to let him go.

Farewell to Valea.

Originally Posted by Golgot
I've swam out into a new sea of demonic-looking cheeky-chappery, so it's goodbye to these fellas for now...
I like it

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by nebbit
I like it
Cheers Nebulous. I like your latest one too

(I figured i might as well find a new wooly guise for 2006, and Toosey always did call me the talking goat )

I did a double take when I saw your new avatar Gol… but it did make me smile (I had a suspicion as to the reason behind your choice )… and even though I'm going to miss the little voodoo guy, I like it…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I did a double take when I saw your new avatar Gol… but it did make me smile (I had a suspicion as to the reason behind your choice )… and even though I'm going to miss the little voodoo guy, I like it…
Cheers darl . I'm probably gonna faff with my av more often, now i've got the itch. Reckon i might stay with the garish-blue colourings tho .

Is it worth a Melanie Griffiths point?

---
EDIT
---

I was gonna go with something along these lines, but then we ran out of Xmas... (it's not Shopped, nor Gimped, nor Nothing)... It is a bit dark tho ...
Attached Images

My chess knight has temporarily taken a dive!

Say hello to Sean Connery doing a Valentino impression in a James Bond suit!
Attached Images

Thought I'd have a change from Travis.
Attached Images

New Avatar to go with my new website

Originally Posted by Philmster
New Avatar to go with my new website

Are all the links in your signature to websites that you own?

EDIT: Oh, and why the one for Serial Killers...

Indeed they are all mine. The Serial Killers website is for people that are interested mainly in the criminal aspect of those cases, but, it seems the people that are vocal about their interest are the sick ones, unfortunately! My Girlfriend and myself write the content, all researched to the best of our abilities

But, back to the question, yes, all of those are mine, I like a lot of things and I enjoy web design so I combine the two, even if nobody looks at them

Originally Posted by Philmster
Indeed they are all mine. The Serial Killers website is for people that are interested mainly in the criminal aspect of those cases, but, it seems the people that are vocal about their interest are the sick ones, unfortunately! My Girlfriend and myself write the content, all researched to the best of our abilities

But, back to the question, yes, all of those are mine, I like a lot of things and I enjoy web design so I combine the two, even if nobody looks at them

Cool... I'll have to check a few of them out... especially the one about Serial Killers... *insert evil laugh*....

J/K...

lol, there really is no suprise as to what kind of people enjoy PICTURES of the victims...people disgust me sometimes...lol

I'm soo fussy. Squall is going going gone. Here comes Scrat.

Heres an avatar some of you may enjoy. I customized it and added my username over on another forum . I think its cool.

Edit - Im fairly certain the smiley is animated if you click on it.
I made the other one, for people who stole administrators custom avatars.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wicked_Smiley.gif
Views:	159
Size:	222.2 KB
ID:	5515  
Attached Images

www.panicattic.com - Check out the Q&A from Ethan Dettenmaier , director of Sin-Jin Smyth

Bored of Scrat already.
I'm so darn picky.

I'm in a humurous mood so this is the new avatar for the moment. Until my mood changes. Again.