The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Catching up takes time. Scrolled back a year.
Congratulations to Holden on getting wed. You make a lovely couple
Congratulations to Chris on becoming an Uncle, Arthur is very cute. Is that Austruck's first grandchild?
Congratulations to Ash and hubby on the purchase of their first house. Looks like a great house and you two are looking amazing too btw

Now who else needs congrats?

7thSon - your grandchildren are gorgeous!

For my wife's Christmas present I helped her fulfil a long-standing desire to hold a sloth. She has a fascination with those hairy, slow, lazy things (which may in fact be part of her underlying attraction to yours truly), so I found a small zoo in Wheeling, West by-God Virginia that hosts private "encounters" with some of their animals. Including their sloth. On New Years Day she got to hold and feed a sloth for about an hour and a half before we took it back to its enclosure.

My gift giving is alllllll downhill from here. She loved it.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You ready? You look ready.
Last Night

This Morning

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
For my wife's Christmas present I helped her fulfil a long-standing desire to hold a sloth. She has a fascination with those hairy, slow, lazy things (which may in fact be part of her underlying attraction to yours truly), so I found a small zoo in Wheeling, West by-God Virginia that hosts private "encounters" with some of their animals. Including their sloth. On New Years Day she got to hold and feed a sloth for about an hour and a half before we took it back to its enclosure.

My gift giving is alllllll downhill from here. She loved it.

cute!!!!!!!!! omg, that is the best idea for a present. i'm gonna look into it around here now.

As some here know, my daughter works in the Education department at the Kansas City Zoo..

Well, I want to introduce you to their new otter triplets... Luke, Leia and Han..

(her co-worker took the picture)

Even Mark Hamill tweeted about them..

You can't have too many pics of babies and animals imho

@Holden Pike, that DOES set the bar awfully high for future gift giving - but what a great present! Btw looks like you're more attached to the sloth than your wife - or vice versa .

Congrats to you Uncle @matt72582, and oh my, she already has a beautiful thick head of hair.

Sooooooooo adorable @MovieGal , I love ♥️otters. Never have yet seen them in the wild -only in zoos. Great names lol! Your daughter has a dream job.

Heh heh heh heh heh @matt72582
What a kissable sweetie pie face

Nice to see the kitties again @mark f. All cute pics, but in the first one your cat looks like an Egyptian statue. And that second pic- with the shadows from the blinds on his (or her? ) face is stunning! Oh, Royal cat of mystery ( lol).