American comic movie with marines in a camp with girls

Tools    

Hello! I'm struggling to find a movie I watched about 2 years ago. I didn't watch it entirely so it is hard to describe it.
It was an American pie-style comic movie which was probably relesed between 2006-2016 (since it was rather new). Unfortunately the only thing I remember was a scene in which a group of young boys (20s+) were in a kind of summer camp in some 'military' training, doing 'funny' stuff (some of them were hiding behind a tree), they were dressed in a kind of marine outfits. I think there was also a car somewhere around the place, according to my vague memories). A few scenes later, there was a girl who -if I'm not mistaken- got her butt touched by her boyfriend, then she punched him (he was fighting her too making fun of her) in a place which looked like a bridge. (I think she then ended up with another boy from the group)

Those scenes might have been the last ones in the movie. I wish I knew what the plot was about but I can't remember more than this. It was like a teen comedy (it didn't look serious at all), 99% sure it was American and the plot didn't seem to revolve around the army.

I know my description may not be very helpful (I searched it on several websites and couldn't find it) but perhaps someone knows its name and remembers the same scene.
Thanks in advance!

Complete shot in the dark: Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj (2006)

I know it ends with a paintball match. Could be what your describing.

Complete shot in the dark: Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj (2006)

I know it ends with a paintball match. Could be what your describing.

I looked it up in Youtube and it wasn't that one, then gave a try with a suggestion of Van Wilder 3: Freshman Year and it was it!! Thank you so much!!

I looked it up in Youtube and it wasn't that one, then gave a try with a suggestion of Van Wilder 3: Freshman Year and it was it!! Thank you so much!!
Wow, that's crazy! Didn't even know there was a third one. Glad I could help.