Let's Face It

Tools    

Hey Dani8 - ya got it right! This master photographer was also a trained musician, who said about his photographic method: , (for those who remember film cameras) : "The negative is the score, the print is the performance"

And Earlsmoviepicks You got it -wise man, you must be a fan, I don' t think a lot of folks would see it. Late night hasn't been the same without him. Where oh where can I find s stupid pet trick now?

Well, Dani8 and Earl-should each one of you take a turn? I don't wanna upset the apple cart here, but why not? It'll all sort itself out. Have a turn.

@lenslady, I knew both of yours, but was away too long. Good ones.

Well I m not sure who s turn it is now - and I think @Dani8 and @earlsmoviepicks still deserve turns.

But I can't resist this one -I 'd know this face anywheres, anytime:
the king of late night, to whom all comics ever after pay well deserved homage- Heeeerrrrreeeeeeees................ Johnny Carson

@lenslady, it’s not a matter of who deserves a turn. Game stalled & I moved on. They can jump in anytime with a photo. You’re up.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Well I m not sure who s turn it is now - and I think @Dani8 and @earlsmoviepicks still deserve turns.

But I can't resist this one -I 'd know this face anywheres, anytime:
the king of late night, to whom all comics ever after pay well deserved homage- Heeeerrrrreeeeeeees................ Johnny Carson
Never mind, LL. I rarely come into this subforum. Pass my turn to Gentleman Earl. More important things happening in the cyberworld than playing who's the boss on a game forum. I have idiots to fry over canned hunting.Tallyho.

You are being rather formal. What happened to spookie?
Ask me questions.
Some people don’t respond except through MENTIONS, which require the @ symbol + their exact user name. I never use mentions, but a lot of people here like them.

I wrong how about this. The Goebells family which suicided in Hitlers bunker? The boy I have no idea of. Hans?

I’m asking only for the name of the boy on the left, where the red arrow is. American.