Let's Face It

Tools    

actor, writer, academic?

Wanna play if I start a Famous Brit thread? Actually I have forgotten how to start a new thread?

Music

Doubt that anyone wants to play a Famous Brit game.

What about you. I know your knowledge of Brits as you post them oftenas do I. Does it matter if others do not play. After all only you, I and Anton play on these two threads.

Music. Yes. starting to ring a bell. Composer Benjamin Britten?

I thought you were paring away from this forum? If you want to start such a thread, I will definitely play. Do you know that many famous Brits?

You’re right on BB so it’s your turn.

I thought you were paring away from this forum? If you want to start such a thread, I will definitely play. Do you know that many famous Brits?

You’re right on BB so it’s your turn.
I still play subjects I enjoy. I recognise many and can deduce others from clues. After all Australians were raised on a mostly British history. How do you start a thread..as I have forgotten?

Top of the page: click on Forums
Left-hand side of the page: Games & Tabs
Top left: Click on New Thread

The most famous British dress designer of the Sixties. Not an exaggeration to say she revolutionized fashion.

Andy Warhol?

This may be another one like the Dylan pic I posted where no one else has a clue, but Stirchley - who not only has a clue but it s like she's being asked 'who s the guy in the red suit in the shopping mall every December ?' lol - ah well, here goes anyway , another DEAR favorite of mine:

This may be another one like the Dylan pic I posted where no one else has a clue, but Stirchley - who not only has a clue but it s like she's being asked 'who s the guy in the red suit in the shopping mall every December ?' lol - ah well, here goes anyway , another DEAR favorite of mine:
Face is familiar. Clue please lenslady.

An artist

. Finish these movie titles for another clue:

The shape of...........

.............of the field

Yes- French, you're getting close.

(Next hint) It's right out there in plein air, easier than finding a needle
in a ..................