MovieForums on Facebook

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ok guys, we have integrated ourselves with Facebook. What does this mean for everyone NOT on Facebook? Absolutely nothing. The main purpose of the Facebook page is to spotlight conversations taking place here. We'll also try to spotlight a few of you.

If you are on Facebook, click here for our page.

If you have suggestions for the page, let Yoda or myself know.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Is there a way to personalize it? Like a way to list who's here and there? Does that make sense? I mean, here, we all use aliases mostly and on facebook we typically use our real names. Is there a spot where we can list who we are and then our real names there or something?

Is there a way to personalize it? Like a way to list who's here and there? Does that make sense? I mean, here, we all use aliases mostly and on facebook we typically use our real names. Is there a spot where we can list who we are and then our real names there or something?
Yes and no. It would be us manually inputting the info, if people wanted to identify their aliases.

So far, we have 12 people who "like" the MoFo Facebook page. Not that it's a big deal, but suggest it to your friends.

As more people visit the page, I'll start posting more stuff on there.

Careful, man. There's a beverage here!
I like it! And "loooooooove" it.

I so love it soooooo much