True Blood

Tools    

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
"We are not f----ng puppy dogs!"

OMG, that and the matching pajamas made the last episode worthwhile...

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Matching pajamas? How did I miss that? Who??
When Eric and Bill are sucking on Sookie's wrists to heal their burns, they're sitting on a couch in matching PJs.

When Eric and Bill are sucking on Sookie's wrists to heal their burns, they're sitting on a couch in matching PJs.
Such an awful scene, way to ruin two otherwise great characters

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I wouldn't count Tara out. http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/12/tr...y-seasonfinal/

It was great to see Rene again, no matter how briefly. Also liked seeing Scott Foley. Looking forward to him being a part of season 5.

I kinda hope that the medium thing doesn't have much play in season 5. Not thrilled with the direction Lafayette's character went this season.

I'm with Pyro and wish the storylines would converge more. I don't think that True Blood will ever be as good again as it was in the first two seasons, but the latter half of this season kind of redeemed itself for me.

I wouldn't count Tara out.
I read that same interview. If Tara comes back to life, I will be sorely disappointed. I was really hoping that the producers would have the cajones to kill a major character - they've been playing it safe for the past two seasons now. Tara doesn't add anything to the show. She's run her course. She needs to stay dead.

I kinda hope that the medium thing doesn't have much play in season 5. Not thrilled with the direction Lafayette's character went this season.
Totally agreed. I have always been emotionally invested in Lafayette, but they really ruined him this season. The whole medium thing felt like a desperate ploy to add another supe to the show. I want the old Lafayette back!

A system of cells interlinked
I got as far as Season 3 - Episode 6 when I just couldn't take it any more. So, so terrible. I am even starting to hear complaints from my GF now, and she was a die hard fan through and through that wouldn't see any bad in the show.

Bill - One of the most poorly written and played characters I have seen in a long, long time. He has one expression, one tone of voice, and I just can't stand him for a second. He almost single-handedly ruins the show.

LaFayette - Fantastic character. His story is the only thing left I have even the slightest interest in following to find out the resolution.

Eric - An interesting character sent right into the toilet. The bits with him lately are parodies of his work in the first season - way over the top and laughably amusing in some ways. I just can't take him seriously anymore.

Sookie - Not wasting time writing about this idiot.

Tara - Oops I read a spoiler. She got knocked off? GOOD. Terrible whine-ass character. If they kill Sookie and Bill, I might come back to watch.

Sam - Yawn

Godric - You were the best thing about this show - we sure miss you.

Jessica - I'd watch her in a spin-off.

/rant

Well, you won't like the 4th season Sed. Lafayette is ruined with a tacked on power to keep him with a A-story arch, Eric is further misused and spoiled. Terry and Andy and their B-story archs would make a more interesting show. If they insist on bring background character to the fore, they should also do the opposite.

I cant believe Im saying this, but I really like this season so far. The Reverend Steve Newlen characters hysterical, and played brilliantly. Any Lafayette onscreen time is good onscreen time, and hes got more now. Pams lines are the best, Russell Edgingtons back, and all teenage romance angle dram b.s. is removed from the show. Dont like the Terry storyline, and Andys funny but his arc is like a contemporary version of the Andy Griffith show.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I'm enjoying it too Tongo. Who knew that Andy's backside would be so toned? I'm so glad he and Sookie's brother destroyed the V instead of starting back in on being addicted.

Newlen is a hoot. I just wish they'd get rid of Bill. I can't believe he is "king." Ugh.

Even though Tara being turned into a vamper could have been a nice twist, the facts are the actress still cant act a lick. Tara needs the true death.

The only reason why I am still watching this show:

Russell is the only character I care about anymore. I don't even want to waste the keystrokes it will take to express my disdain for everyone else.

that's what she said...
These last 2 weeks I had myself a True Blood marathon. I started from season 1 all the way to the last episode of season 5-literally just finished it. There are already 10 pages on this topic and I didn't feel like reading through everything right now because I'm too excited to discuss what may happen in season 6!!

So I know the series is based off the Sookie Stackhouse series novels... If so then I'm sure those who read the whole series know what will happen (if the series has followed the show--I have no idea).

Anyways though, this season has been a big twist of events. Especially how they ended it with Bill drinking the sacred blood and Eric yelling RUN to Sookie. I just CANT WAIT for it to start back up!

Also, one thing I have to add--I love Eric and Sookie and a "thing" better than Bill and Sookie. Season 4 made me basically fall in love with Eric lol. So I can tell you what, though I suspect/predict season 6 will have Bill and Sookie reunite, I just HOPE Sookie and Eric get together again because no joke they make a darn cute romance in the show.

that's what she said...
Wow I realized I wrote that August 28th and today is Dec 18th and I'm starting a TRUE BLOOD MARATHON again! I got season 1 and 4 on black friday and asking for season 2 and 3 for xmas so I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!