Do you eat your movies?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm not into this audience participation nonsense. It scares me.

And yes, a group of weirdos once asked me if I'd like to attend a screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. As if that wasn't bad enough, one of them said "We'll be dressed up and everything!"

I ran away. Almost literally...

Onion rings with The Ring 2.
One onion ring with The Ring...
Spinach with The Green Mile...
A bag of crap with Fear dot com...
Tried eating an abacus with a beautiful mind.

*Wonders if he's doing this right*

ummm not really... oh no wait... this is quite bad actually... my ex and I got a huge pile of Mcdonalds to go with Super-size me, if that counts as a movie.

Otherwise it's usually just pizza.

I could have some apple pie since I'm watching Pi later!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I'm not into this audience participation nonsense. It scares me.

And yes, a group of weirdos once asked me if I'd like to attend a screening of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. As if that wasn't bad enough, one of them said "We'll be dressed up and everything!"

You missed one of the great rituals of teendom.

No, I just drink them.

Thank God for that!

Spots are bad enough but having to endure that abject buffoonery as well? Don't get me started on those berks who dress up to watch The Sound Of Music either.

What next? Triumph of The Will audience participation shows? Birth Of A Nation parties?

Nip this madness in the nads. NOW!

Don't get me started on those berks who dress up to watch The Sound Of Music either.
OMG say it, isn't true

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I always eat a live octopus while watching Oldboy...

Actually I more frequently find films put me off whatever I am eating, especially if they involve vomiting. To be fair, I should have realised that films like 'The Death of Mr Lazarescu' are not popcorn flicks. But I did feel like asking for my money back on my popcorn when I went to see 'Sex Lives of The Potato Men' and couldn't stomach any after the first ten minutes of the film.

Ziti al Forno while watching the Godfather (or Braciole)
Drinking a lot of beer while watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

@Thursday Next:
Maybe you should have eaten french fries when you were watching 'Sex Lives of The Potato Men'. That would have been more appropriate :P

Once Upon a Time in Mexico always makes me want some shredded pork and rice.

I remember when I watch Slither...I'm eating spaghetti that time and suddenly I loose my appetite...Well that's disgusting....I love eating popcorn every time I watch a movie....

As in...

Do you ever eat or drink stuff that's suitable to what your watching?

I was supping away on some traditional ales last night to go with the WWII 'britflick' i was watching - and they kinda helped me slip into the meandering countryside vibe the film had going on (and not just coz they got me quietly pished. I don't think ). I only wish i'd thought to make a 'ploughman's lunch' to go with it too

What about yourselves? Anyone found their Tarrantino enhanced by some brand-name burgers? Anyone managed to get any noodles down them at all during a Takashi Miike flick?

Spill the beans.
Here in Houston there are a couple of cinema restaurants where you can go eat and watch a movie--kinda like a drive-in for grownups! The fare is pretty general, however, and not keyed to a particular movie. I was grateful for that when they served my salad during a preview of How to Eat Fried Worms.

Actually, I was in my 40s when I first went to a midnight Rocky Horror event with a girlfriend and her young daughter (not yet a teen). Had a blast!

Get thee behind me rufnek!

I've done the Withail & I drinking game (or, at least, I remember vaguely waking up after a massive bender shouting "terrible ****!") while renting a cottage in the Lake District. When we first walked in on the place, Bruce Robinson's classic film seemed to be more of a documentary.

there's a frog in my snake oil
I AM A VISIONARY!

Well, alright. I envisioned a future that is '50% hipster'. Not something to boast about. But in defense of this idea, I actually quite like the idea of 'woody' popcorn to go with wood scenes. Rather than multi-sensual mucking about maybe they should just stick with that - different popcorns for different stages of the film?

Interesting concept.

Jellied Eels for a screening of The Abyss. Mmm, Jellied Eels.

Would Michael Bay movies have a tub of popcorn that violently turns itself into a ball of fire every 30 seconds?

I was eating pizza while taking my first aid, CPR and airborne pathogens class.... The blood complimented the sauciness..... lol

Ha ha ha. I went to a screening of RHPS once dressed as Brad.

I recently saw the sequel, Shock Treatment... oh my god. That was one of the worst, if not the worst, movies I have ever seen. Unbelieveably confusing, boring and awful.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.

I ALWAYS eat pizza to this movie. Because...it's about pizza delivery.