What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

typing this message on the keyboard, but I'm sure somebody else has also said this.

Just ringing everyone I have for a lifestyles group today we have to cancel due to the weather

The Adventure Starts Here!
Watching TV with hubby, but hoping he goes to bed early because I got a new Wii last week and I want to completely take over the TV and jump around the living room playing Wii bowling.

i just let loose a wicked fart

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Waiting on a job interview at 2pm. I have another next week, too. And then I'm going to Canobie Lake on sunday, and seeing Motley Crue on Tuesday.

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Just ringing everyone I have for a lifestyles group today we have to cancel due to the weather
What on Earth is a lifestyles group? and what sort of people attend this mythical gathering?

Currently I am reading "Empire" magazine Hobbit exclusive.

What on Earth is a lifestyles group?
It is an exercise group which I am involved in with other mental health Nurses it is held at a place called Windang(Windang is an aboriginal word meaning "scene of a fight") where the lake meets the sea it is beautiful.

what sort of people attend this mythical gathering?
They are people who have a chronic Mental Illness after the exercise we provide a healthy lunch

Trying to explain to my three year old nephew that the picture of a lioness he's looking at isn't wearing sunglasses and that it's just shadow. I have, of course, given up now. They're sunglasses and I'm having to live with it.