Pets

Tools    

That’s really wonderful. Because the majority of people with birdbaths - if they even have one - leave them empty. Drives me nuts. Birds need water to drink & bathe in. That’s why they’re called birdbaths.
What drives me nut about birdbaths is that most people that do put water in them don't ever seem to change that water out. Standing water = prime breeding grounds for mosquitoes. I'd rather see empty birdbaths than that.

What drives me nut about birdbaths is that most people that do put water in them don't ever seem to change that water out. Standing water = prime breeding grounds for mosquitoes. I'd rather see empty birdbaths than that.
We have many birdbaths and we wash them out and refill them every morning and afternoon. Not in the cold winter though when I have them put away with the hose.

Box-Fanned & Consoled Nobility
I don't have a problem with mosquitoes where I live it is far too clammy....

I don't have a problem with mosquitoes where I live it is far too clammy....
I envy your lack of mosquitoes. They're a huge problem where I live in northern California. Also, I'm allergic to them so when I get bit I get huge itchy welts that drive me crazy for weeks before they go away.

Box-Fanned & Consoled Nobility
I envy your lack of mosquitoes. They're a huge problem where I live in northern California. Also, I'm allergic to them so when I get bit I get huge itchy welts that drive me crazy for weeks before they go away.
"Mosquito Dunks Larvae Control Tablets"

or "Mosquito Free Water" for wanting to go all-natural

Maybe?

Our bird bath is ick after one day so we keep a scrub brush near the food and give it a good scrub every so often. They get fresh water from the rain barrel almost everyday. Not for mosquito control so much as it's just to get the poop out of the water. Can't believe how much they poo while drinking/splashing in the water, disgusting little creatures.

Sorry to hear Chypmunk!
Thank you both, a very sad week for me but he'll be remembered fondly.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
My condolences on losing your little murderous furry, Chyp.

Sorry. What a cool looking cat, though.
My condolences on losing your little murderous furry, Chyp.
Thank you both, appreciated.

⬆️ Awww, so cute.