Movies so bad they're good

Tools    

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Liquid Sky

This movie just gets better every time I see it.
That score made me runaway screaming, earl!

Friday The 13th Part IV and Phantasm are the two genuinely bad films that i really enjoyed recently. Although i kind of hesitate to call Phantasm bad because even though the performances and story are ridiculous it has a really great soundtrack and dream like atmosphere. Got no good things to say about Friday The 13th Part IV but it's very fun in its stupidity.

Also i'd definitely not say i really enjoyed it but i did enjoy The Visit much more than i should have. Mostly because some of the dumb stuff was unintentionally funny.

For all your recasting needs
The Last Dragon. Absolutely terrible but one of my favorite movies as a kid that I watch whenever I catch it on tv.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The Birth of a Nation (1915)
Invasion of the Bee Girls (1973)
Death Wish III (1985)

The Last Dragon. Absolutely terrible but one of my favorite movies as a kid that I watch whenever I catch it on tv.
The Last Dragon is truly a cult classic. I wouldn't even call it a bad movie. But yes, it's one of my all time favorite movies. I know it word-for-word.