Does anyone have any information about this actor, who appeared in martial arts films for Shaw Brothers? He also worked as a director and performed stunt work, and possible coaching post retirement, which was after 1985. He fought with Bolo Yeung in the movie, Karado: The Hong Kong Cat.

In many of the films he appeared in, he had different names displayed in the opening credits. Cheung Nik. Chang Lik. Etc. The films he starred in generally don't have end credits.

You can see him in supporting roles in several Bruceploitation movies, usually playing a heroic character with the various Bruce Lee impersonators, cast in the lead roles.

I thought this guy had potential to be a bigger star than he was, because of his amazing fighting skills. Particularly his kicks. But I guess he was just not able to break into the bigger markets.

No film databases online have any personal details about him, beyond his credits and images of his acting appearances. There's no interviews featuring him either, nor is there a way to know his date of birth. Yet I have seen other users asking about him on YouTube, because they enjoy his films. Maybe he's just too obscure.

I cannot post links, but look up Lik Cheung on IMDb.