Our 10,000th tagged review!

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
This crept up on us rather quickly, didn't it?

I logged in this morning with 9,997 reviews in the database and found 7 for me to process. In the order that they were sumbitted to the section, our official MoFo 10,000th review belongs to @Citizen Rules for Entre Nos!

Link to the review

Congratulations!

Awwwww - I so wish you'd have opted to PM that info to each and every single member on here with the title of "Pssst - Between us"

The People's Republic of Clogher
Awwwww - I so wish you'd have opted to PM that info to each and every single member on here with the title of "Pssst - Between us"
As always, that was plan B.

A system of cells interlinked
That a whole lot of taggin!

Well done!

This is great, thanks guys. Lots of great insights logged over the years. And it's great that this happened right around the site's 18th anniversary, too.

I think this review might be the first we ever tagged under the system, back when it worked a little differently than it does now. That was over 13 (!) years ago (it was posted a year before we tagged it, I believe).

Of those 10,000 reviews, our man @Tacitus approved over half all by himself, and he's probably done 80-90% of them the last few years. This really wouldn't have been possible without his efforts and judgment.

Biggest thanks go to all the reviewers, of course. I made the decision with the relaunch to cede the "official" reviews and run the whole section off the community, and you guys have totally justified that decision.

Tacitus has always been my favourite moderator both because i find him very funny in the best 'Irish uncle' (i have several Irish uncle's) way and also because i find the idea of him waking up to deal with the Korean spam barrages hilarious (sorry), think it became a running joke between us Brit/Ire members whenever Loner wasn't around for it. Wish he posted more outside of the games thread since i very rarely play games anymore but whatever.

The missing
is because when i tagged reviews he had to remind me more than once to add a rating which caused that godawful "edited by" sign to appear, and i blame others for my stupidity/laziness.