All Your List Are Belong To Us: The MoFo Video Games Countdown

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
23 lists now!

That's great! I honestly wasn't sure how many we would get, I was hoping we'd get at least 20, so hopefully it'll be closer to 30.

So does this mean that we'll have a top 100? Or is it still too early to tell?

That's great! I honestly wasn't sure how many we would get, I was hoping we'd get at least 20, so hopefully it'll be closer to 30.

So does this mean that we'll have a top 100? Or is it still too early to tell?
Don't know if the current number is even enough for a usable, realistic top 50 although it'll be the weekend before I've got time to look at everyone's entries closely. Then the head scratching will begin.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
It didn't take me over an hour to realize the omissions I had made. Oh well. That's kinda the nature of the beast with lists and they could be constantly re-done.

BTW, umm...of course it wasn't a game based off an upcoming rebooted Disney cartoon or the game it was based off.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Don't know if the current number is even enough for a usable, realistic top 50 although it'll be the weekend before I've got time to look at everyone's entries closely. Then the head scratching will begin.

@Tacitus

Did you get my list, and if so, was everything on it eligible? (It probably won't help much because I don't play the same type of games that most people here play.)

@Tacitus

Did you get my list, and if so, was everything on it eligible? (It probably won't help much because I don't play the same type of games that most people here play.)
Yep, I got it and liked it a lot! Some pretty classic stuff in there.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@Tacitus

Yep, I got it and liked it a lot! Some pretty classic stuff in there.

I'm glad you liked it. I thought it was going to be a list of mostly games that nobody but me has ever heard of. (Thanks to this list, I'm now addicted to #10 again. )

I'm glad you liked it. I thought it was going to be a list of mostly games that nobody but me has ever heard of. (Thanks to this list, I'm now addicted to #10 again. )
We may have some in common.

I have a feeling that the 80s are gonna dominate this countdown!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I hope so. I left a LOT of old cabinets off that deserve more recognition. And I didn't list ONE pinball machine!

Edit.
Eh nevermind. I forgot about the rules getting carried away with nostalgia!

I hope so. I left a LOT of old cabinets off that deserve more recognition. And I didn't list ONE pinball machine!

Edit.
Eh nevermind. I forgot about the rules getting carried away with nostalgia!
I could make a list of my 25 favourite pinball machines pretty easily. Black Knight 2000 at the top, natch.

26 lists now in!

I'll give everyone until the end of the month to finish theirs off, as a few people have told me that they're having a bit of bother.

Sent mine in. Can't remember any movie list where I felt less confident about the majority of ranking decisions. Also a huge mash at the end for those last handful of spots.

Ok, I've had 28 lists in now and would love to get at least 30.

Everyone who's still thinking of contributing has got until the end of the month, which is LOADS of time.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
10-4. I'll get on creating an alt account. I forgot a little 8-bit, block-headed brawler with suspect power-up items in my original list.

10-4. I'll get on creating an alt account. I forgot a little 8-bit, block-headed brawler with suspect power-up items in my original list.
No worries, just send in your amended list.

Welcome to the human race...
Gotta decide if I want to include multiple installments of a franchise or if I just decide on the best one to represent the series.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Mine is in. Toughest list I did here at Mofo. I'll just keep my fingers crossed that the ones I didn't have room for or forgot will make it. That being said, I think much of this list will be too modern for my tastes, but that shouldn't come as a surprise. I'm just a retro fanboy after all.