Favourite beer(s) ?

Tools    

Any takers? I'm partial to a nice pale ale. Love most American style ones like Sierra Nevada, Goose Island, Anchor Liberty ale. This is the nicest I've ever had:

Not sure, I just drink whatever my sister or one of my close friends recommend, because they are beer aficionados. I've noticed I like sours.

This stuff, on tap, is amazing. A smooth Irish pale ale, native to the Co. Kerry. I drank 5 in a row in Killarney and ended up leading an impromptu string of breakdancing at 3am with a bunch of strangers.

If no German brews are available, I'll drink a Domestic Lager AS LONG AS IT'S NOT A LIGHT BEER!

HAL

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I only drink beer when I travel. Wishing now i kept a label or two from each country as souvenirs. best beer ever, long necks of Tsing Tao I think it was. Can't go wrong with an icy bevvy in china that back then only cost 20 cents. I kid you not. And Tusker beer in Kenya. not much more exy.

I've had Tsing Tao it's in the states. It's sort of a light bodied lager, though it cost more than 20 cents here! I swear quality craft beer is up to $12 US for a six pack....ouch!

The most loathsome of all goblins
I've had Tsing Tao it's in the states. It's sort of a light bodied lager, though it cost more than 20 cents here! I swear quality craft beer is up to $12 US for a six pack....ouch!
The upside being you don't have to drink 20 craft beers just to feel buzzed. A four-pack of Old Rasputin costs $10 at my local store, and just three of them will knock you flat on your ass.

Our craft beer is very expensive as well. Anything imported gets hit with huge tariffs.

Oh wow, you have an avatar, cool....I'm in western Washington state and we're one of the two big hop growing regions in the world. The other is in Germany somewhere. So we have a lot of hand crafted beer from our own state, but...they still charge a lot for it

My new bestie, Tat, made it for me. Cute, isnt it. I shout a round of beers.

LMAO. Dayum. That would have been fun. I would have sent an aussie beer to the winner.

That's a quokka. They love to photobomb

http://edge.alluremedia.com.au/uploa...own-Quokka.jpg

If you ever visit Germany, please do yourself a great favor and try the Schneider Weisse Tap 6 or the Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier if you prefer lower volume of alcohol. You can thank me later. (Or not, because you will travel to Germany only to buy more.)

Oh, and I believe the latter of those two can be found at certain stores in the UK as well. To all Brits who just read this: Your life now changed for the better. Thank me later too.

After trying out lots of stuff I've come to enjoy the easy-drinking ones best.

#5. Little Sumpin Sumpin Ale
Lagunitas Brewing Company
American Pale Wheat Ale
Petaluma, California
7.50% ABV

#4. Loose Cannon
Heavy Seas Beer
American IPA
Baltimore, Maryland
7.25% ABV

#3. Bohemia Cerveza
Cervecería Cuahtémoc Moctezuma
German Pilsner
Monterrey, Mexico
5.30% ABV

#2. Hofbräu Original
Hofbräuhaus München
Munich Helles Lager
Munich, Germany
5.10% ABV

#1. Cottonmouth Wit
Swamp Head Brewery
Witbier
Gainesville, Florida
5.00% ABV

Tugg posted about Kronenbourg 1664, I like that one too. Also can't go wrong with cricket's Budweiser