Your Top 5 Favorite Adam Sandler Movies

Tools    

Hmmm... I may actually have 5. Let's see...

1.) Mixed Nuts
2.) 50 First Dates
3.) Little Nicky
4.) The Wedding Singer
5.) Anger Management

Anything else I couldn't really stand... I didn't even like that gay friendly one, Chuck and Larry. I didn't watch all of Punch Drunk.

Hi Guys, I like Adam Sandler's movies very much. Top 5 movies are:
Happy Gilmore
billy maddison
Big Daddy
50 first dates
Anger Management

Adam Sandler has been some sort of accidental asset on a studio diagram drowned in dust. (He gets around somehow, but no one seems to see how.) Personally, I've disliked the majority of ideas within his films. In actuality, while thinking of Happy Gilmore, there's a sequence or two which deserves, in my opinion, all the credit that film's been able to collect. It's when Ben Stiller's character obnoxiously orders the grandmother to obey his obsessively over-the-top conditions. I don't know why this sort of wild abuse tends to induce a large hut of hilarity in my cinematic experiences, but somehow, I can see this sort of circumstance existing as a random reality in certain instances. Perhaps I'm finding a bit of humanity (for better or worse) in a fictious faucet of fingered comedy? Yeah... maybe.

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
I don't understand why everyone hates on Adam Sandler. Seriously, he makes people laugh, he isnt trying to win an acadamy award (at least I hope not) and he never makes his movies out to be anything other than what they are. Fun films, even if they are only fun in short supply...With that said my 5 favorites are...

The Longest Yard
Big Daddy
Little Nicky
Happy Gilmore
Billy Madison

I think they are funny and enjoyable...To be fair though, I never say Punch Drunk Love but heard it was pretty good...

1. Click
2. Anger Management
3. Spanglish
4. 50 First Dates
5. The Wedding Singer

Meadows and Wook Obsessive
I felt cheated by the end of click.

Mainly because of just how bad it was.

Really wanna see punch drunk love though!

what amazed me about punch drunk love was that rather than getting sandler to act differently, it harnesses his established style and funnels it down a somewhat artistic route - a feat i might've deemed impossible had i not witnessed it with my own eyes.

Happy Gilmore
Mr Deeds
The weeding singer
Anger Management
The waterboy

Wedding Singer

50 First Dates

Billy Madison

Big Daddy

Zohan (have not seen it but it looks great)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
1 Happy Gilmore
2 Water Boy
3 Airheads
4 Click
5 Mr Deeds

1. Punch Drunk Love
--------------------- anything below this line isn't that great of a movie
2. Click
3. Happy Gilmore
4. Big Daddy
5. The Longest Yard

Big Daddy
The Water Boy
The Wedding Singer
Mr. Deeds
50 First Dates

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
1. Click- Come on it's a good movie in my opinion why does every good movie have to be realistic. It's just an overall fun movie

2. Reign over Me- Enough said, Sandler's overall best performance, though I haven't seen Punch Drunk Love.

3. Happy Gilmore

4. The Wedding Singer

5. 50 First Dates

1. Reign Over Me
  2. N/A
  3. N/A
  4. N/A
  5. N/A

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

50 First Dates
The Wedding Singer
Airheads
Happy Gilmore
The Waterboy

(those last two are just rounding out the 5 really. The Waterboy is there purely for this woman)

Employee of the Month
Not exactly my favorite comedian, but some of his movies are entertaining/moving. This five for example:

1. 50 first Dates
2. Reign Over Me
3. Click
4. Spanglish
5. Anger Managment

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Happy Gilmore
The Wedding Singer
Little Nicky
50 First Dates
The Waterboy

Happy Gilmore