Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

Tools    

Actually, Katie Michelle Sullivan is my best friend and goes to my school, in my grade. I very much doubt she's ever starred in anything. Nice to see you thought you think you knew her though....?!?

Silver Bullet, if you are referring to Sultan's post that immediately follows yours, that was replying to my listing Jennifer Coolidge's partial filmography but not mentioning Pootie Tang, and not his thinking your anonymous classmate appeared in any Hollywood films.

By the way, in regards to your 'thing' for your so-called friend/schoolmate, I have two words of warning for you: RESTRAINING ORDER. They're no fun, man. Believe me, I know...I'm still not allowed within two-miles of Jennifer Connelly. So be careful, and tread lightly (especially outside her bedroom window at three in the a.m.).

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

But who among us doesn't have a restraining order from Jennifer Connelly against us?

I don't have a thing for my schoolmate.
She really is just a beautiful friend.

And in regards to my mistake I am ROTFLMAO.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by ryanpaige
But who among us doesn't have a restraining order from Jennifer Connelly against us?
I'm not a bi-sexy or anything...but I have got to say that I have had a crush on her scince Labyrinth.She just has this face that you can't stop looking at.In Reqreium,she was just so beautiful,I was jealous.Well she got to be with Jerod Leto too,that guy I've dug on scince My So Called Life.

hey, i can think a woman is incredibly sexy and/or beautiful without wanting to rub myself against her...it's an appreciation of the possibilities of beauty and sex appeal (and in some cases a touch of envy not so much as jealousy - but wait, are they the same thing?)
i thought rachel weisz was so pretty in The Mummy; it's the main reason i rented the Mummy Returns (her, and ofcourse the Maji). But the beauty i saw in the first one isn't there with the second one. They tried making her sexy, and put on skimpier clothes, and i don't know what. Hey, i'm glad for her and Brendan and all, but he can have her.

Now With Moveable Parts
They did sex her up a bit more in the second one...guess cuz she's a big star now...what with Enemy at the Gates and all.I noticed her breasts had their own roles in the movie.Interesting observation patti.

hello sades.

Now With Moveable Parts
Hey patti.I imagine you were on here last night just as I logged off again..but I'm here now(good mornin')anyhoo-we should post more on the beautiful MEN thread.Women are boring me...
[Edited by sadesdrk on 10-19-2001]

good plan sades.....what better to mull over and over - i'll see who i can come up with....i'll be on later tonight.

1. Grace Kelly
2. Salma Hayek
3. Teresa Wright(from Shadow Of A Doubt)
4. Elizabeth Taylor
5. Marylin Monroe(She was amazing in Bus Stop)

This is the type of topic that changes on a daily basis well here it goes this is going to be tuff.

Jean Arthur

Joan Fontaine

Grace Kelly

Jeanne Moreau

Nancy Allen

L.B.J.; nice to see some classic movie stars listed in your post...women are certainly beautiful in these modern times, but they are different from the movie stars of the 30's, 40's and 50's...Ava Gardner, Grace Kelly, young Elizabeth Taylor are a few of the women on my list...and then there are those who BECOME beautiful as you watch them (at least for me) like Barbara Stanwyck and Bette Davis.
i posted my list way back in this thread, but as you say, this is a topic that can change. i forgot to include Isabella Rosellini in my list.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Argue with me all you like, but these are my choices:

Winona Ryder
Zhang Ziyi
Juliette Lewis
Alyson Hannigan
Kate Winslet

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

had to come back to this thread to add Bo Derek to the list....she might not be worth much as an actress, but she is a STUNNER and she lives a life i would practically kill for.....on a ranch, riding her horse(s) every day, no makeup and STILL one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen. she probably has the coolest clothes, leather and suede, rustic, worn-in Ralph Lauren, et.al. highest quality stuff. i couldn't afford to even replace a button on on that kind of stuff!
off topic, but anybody else get Robert Redford's Sundance Catalogue?? very cool stuff....but tres tres cher.

back to Bo Derek...my brother once told me he thought i looked like Bo Derek.......but he just wanted to borrow money.

Now With Moveable Parts
You do, actually patti, look like Bo. It's that sax-eh mouth of yours or sumptin.

Well, I know sexy, beauty!

5. Kate beckinsale

4. Liv tyler

3. Demise Richards

2. Ashley Judd

1. Jewel!!!!

Yes, she is a sausy bitch! (Trade mark of Bottom)

Jennifer Beals in flashdance those knee high shock and her job as the metal work I've loved and had a crush on since I was 5 years old.

Rachel Weisz every since I saw her in Chain Reaction (1996) which is not that great of a movie but the fact the she wasn't so cliche like most actresses in Hollywood The fact the she fought back I just loved she has some of that spunk and energy of the old Hollywood actresses like Barbara Stanwyck in Meet John Doe and Grace Kelly in Rear Window.

Rebecca Pidgeon shes really modest and very cute I love her in all of David Mamet's movies.

Claudia Cardinale to see this Italian beauty you should defanitly watch Once Upon a Time in the West (1969), The Professionals (1966), The Pink Panther (1963).

Dyan Cannon I love her sense of humor which is a bit quirky and very funny also sexy at the same time.
________
VOLCANO VAPORIZER REVIEW

LBJ what do you think of....say.....Bernadette Peters? just curious

I don't know what Jeffries thinks, but I am still madly in love with Ms. Peters, and always have been. Ever since I was about eight and she did a series of bra commercials on TV - WOW. Bernadette, you had me at Cross Your Heart.

I also think she's incredibly talented and versitile, but she definitely 'does it' for me. Got to see her on Braodway in both Sunday in the Park with George and Into the Woods. She's amazing.