Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by PigsnieLite
What do you mean, issues? You mean you think hes bisexy? I just thought he got tired of Nicole bein so much taller than he is! He didnt want people to notice that he had to stand on a dictionary in Eyes wide Shut evry time he kisses her.
I think if a man is that insecure about his woman's height,then he really does have issues...cancel my subsciptions!little joke there...okay so Meg Ryan is not exactly a fav.what about Julianna Moore...seems like she likes being naked on the screen a lot...anyone see Short Cuts?

Forget about Julianne Moore's nudity in Short Cuts, what suprised me, was to see Madeline Stowe in the buff. I'm sure someone can correct me but I'm sure she hasn't a penchant for nude scenes. Maddy lights up the screen with her clothes on, let alone off!

Now With Moveable Parts
Stowe?Pardon me,but she is attractive?If she turns sideways she dissapears! Put some meat on them bones! I think Moore is a little cuter than Stowe,not by much...but sheesh..if I thought that was attractive I'd have to staple my stomach..blech!

I don't know. In her nude form, Stowe looked to have ample curves! Skinny, curvy, fat, muscley... We all come in different sizes and shapes: beauty is in the eye of the beholder (as they say!).

Now With Moveable Parts
I guess a guy does hold the authority on female beauty...sorry for stepping on your toes there.

Sadly the only thing I'm an authority on is my own opinion, which is wayward at best, LOL!

Rock God
i agree with sades on this one. too skinny can be gross... i couldn't undersand why ultra-skinny people are super models and stuff.... a girl who actually has a form is much more attractive. i don't mean a skinny person, i mean an unbelievably skinny person that looks like a skeleton.

Although I haven't got a tape measure to hand, I wouldn't have said that Madeline Stowe was too skinny at all. She is a beautiful woman, who manages to hold this writers attention whenever she graces a scene. Different strokes for different folks. Sadedrk I don't quite understand why you're so critical of some of the women mentioned?

Ugh, I hate the ultra-thin. Thin is good, but ultra-thin is not. I'd rather have someone a little overweight, as opposed to someone like Calista Flockhart...no offense to her, but that just isn't my bag, baby.

Then explain the book I saw at the bookstore titled: "Ultra-Thin Babes like Calista Flockhart are My Bag, Baby!" by TWTCommish?

(Sorry, I had to take the Austin Powers joke to its logical conclusion).

As for my top five leading lady babes, they are:

5. Laura Linney
4. P.J. Soles (though I haven't seen her recently. I'm going on "Rock N' Roll High School/Stripes" era PJ Soles, though she may still look very good)
3. Priscilla Lane (in the Arsenic and Old Lace period. She's dead now, so I doubt she looks as good).
2. Emma Caulfield (not really a "leading" lady yet, but I suspect she'll be getting some more and better roles soon since her profile has jumped up considerably with her popular turn as Anya on Buffy)
1. Janet Dodd

And there are a whole lot of honorable mentions that I could mention. People like Catherine Zeta-Jones or JLH or Ann-Margaret (she still looks good, too) or any number of other people. (I always liked Madeline Stowe, too, by the way).

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by ggfletch
Although I haven't got a tape measure to hand, I wouldn't have said that Madeline Stowe was too skinny at all. She is a beautiful woman, who manages to hold this writers attention whenever she graces a scene. Different strokes for different folks. Sadedrk I don't quite understand why you're so critical of some of the women mentioned?
I don't think I'm being critical.I'm just asking you guys to defend your choices a little bit.I like to find out the reasons behind the answers...a lot of times you guys just say whatever and after a little poking and prodding from good 'ol Sades,you come up with better opinions than just,"brittany spears is hot."I like to debate a little...sorry if that's not your deal...the other guys like to banter a little before we settle on something.

Well that's exactly what I was trying to do with you, find out why you were pushing me and what it said about you. So in retrospect this has been a pretty positive outcome!

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah...the Sadesmeister,makin' friends...talkin' smack...but still scoring points...yeah.lol.....

I think this whole thread (with the exception of a few responses - none of them mine) Has been pretty superficial, but often that is what beauty is percieved as, youthfulness something that fades away. I'm here to say that Beauty is inside (as some chat-show host might claim) all of us, and if we stay true to ourselves it never goes, so lets have some talk of personality! Britney Spears fans (everyone's pretty harsh on you - sorry) need not apply! LOL!

Now With Moveable Parts
oh,no...I like a variety of opinions...if everyone thought the same way I did,well......well...it would be kinda cool actually,but very,very boring.

1. Janet Reno
2. Linda Tripp
3. Tipper Gore
4. Divine the poop eater
5. The Queen Mother or something...o_O

Nah, but seriously...

1. Angelina Jolie is GORGEOUS!
2. Eve -humps-
3. Beyonce Knowles
4. That woman from the Noa ads >:]
5. Can't think of anyone at the moment...

I can pretend that things last.
Talking of "Baeutiful Women" as in Acting:
Classic Era:
  • Greta Garbo
  • Vivien Leigh
  • Grace Kelly
  • Sue Lyon (not to be missed..Lolita)
  • Ingrid Bergman
Modern Era:
  • Charlize Theron
  • Natalie Portman
  • Jodie Foster
  • Julia Roberts
  • Jenifer Conelly
Cheers

Yeah, Beautiful women?
I know about that.
Anyone remeber that chicken pizza commercial for Pizza Hut?
Wow.
Grace Kelly is the greatest.
Zhang Ziyi was pretty in Crouching Tiger but
When Rush Hour 2 came Along...
wow.
Natalie Portman is lovely.
But she doesn't make The Phantom Menace close to decent. Famke Janssen is my intimidating girlfriend.
Eliza Dushku... (Thank you Kevin Smith)
2 close 2 my fantasy...
I'm more into models than actresses, though.
They know their jobs.