Top 5 Most Beautiful Women

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by TWTCommish
[*]Lacey Chabert
Indeed, Lacey is very beautiful!!

Sade, I don't think saying those people aren't women isn't really fair. I'd categorize all of them as women. They may not be 20+ but I'd still say they were women. Either way, they are much more attractive than many, many other 'women' these days!

But as for me, I have to revise my list:
5. Lacey Chabert
4. Salma Hayek
3. Heidi Klum
2. Denise Richards
1. The late Aaliyah

Crap, I wish I could fit Hayek, Klum, and Richards on there. My list will NEVER be complete. And yeah, Lacey is very nice to look at...not nearly as famous as she ought to be. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, forget Preston, she only looked good in Jerry Maguire and Jack Frost anyway...I'll take Richards or Hayek instead.

Yummm Hayek, I put her on my list 3 times! Yummm, Hayek.

Rock God
nobody mentioned claire forlani? you all are crazy if you don't put her on your list... and michelle pfeiffer is extremely hot despite the fact that she's been in movies since about the time i was born.

Claire forlanis that girl in JOE Black huh? Yeah shes pretty but very thin. She should eat more or shell be blown away by a typoon.

Elizabeth Hurley
Madonna (duh)
Jennifer Hewitt
Natalie Portman
Heather Graham

Now With Moveable Parts
I agree with aspen's choices...a lot of beautiful WOMEN there.Claire Forlani as well...you guys should read my latest post in the opposite thread...I've made a very interesting observation about some of you....

Who was the girl who played Anatov or whatever in the Bond movie? I want her to beat me up.

"Who was the girl who played Anatov or whatever in the Bond movie?"

- sunfrog

Goldeneye's Xenia Zaragevna Onatopp was played by Famke Janssen, a Holland-born professional model turned actress, who is now best-known as Jean Grey in the X-Men (2000) movie. She's also been in The House on Haunted Hill, Rounders, The Faculty, and Deep Rising, among others.

And my goodness YES, she is stunning.

Now With Moveable Parts
Some more pretty ladies:
-Jodie Foster
-Reese Witerspoon
-Both of the women in Braveheart,the french princess and mel's love intrest...(watch, Holden Pike will know their names...)
Just curious...do you guys think Penelope Cruz is attractive?I think she looks like a bug.

Her eyes are huge like the eyes of extraterestials. But I guess shes pretty. Pigsnie would like her long neck.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Maybe why that's Tom Cruise was attracted to her...her huge eyes.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Wait & see, Tom Cruise will get rid of penelope in 9.9 years & then start goin out with that baby from Star wars, Natalie portman.

Now With Moveable Parts
I honestly believe that Tom Cruise has some...issues.I wouldn't go as far as to say he was a homosexual like all the tabloids claim...but issues.That's why he didn't make my most beautiful men list...he's very attractive...but, the issues.Do you think Meg Ryan is pretty,or is she like,cute?

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Some more pretty ladies:
-Jodie Foster
-Reese Witerspoon
-Both of the women in Braveheart,the french princess and mel's love intrest...(watch, Holden Pike will know their names...)
Just curious...do you guys think Penelope Cruz is attractive?I think she looks like a bug.
No, she's not all that attractive to me...not by Hollywood standards. I'm not particularly attracted to Foster, either. Oh, and their names are Sophie Marceau (the Princess), and Catherine McCormick.

What do you mean, issues? You mean you think hes bisexy? I just thought he got tired of Nicole bein so much taller than he is! He didnt want people to notice that he had to stand on a dictionary in Eyes wide Shut evry time he kisses her.

I dunno, I sort of agree about Cruise, PLite. I mean, he seems a little off. Something about his seems out of balance...as if he's mad, or upset, but trying to hold it back. It looks like he fakes half of his smiles, but I can't really tell. Something dudn't feel right, though

So we are all agreed that Tom cruise is a very suspicious guy, hummmm. Personally I think its his eyebrows, they look very dishonest. Oh & I used to like Meg Ryan, I thought she was cute, but since she was unfaithful to her husband, I dont like her as much! Renee Zellweeger is much cuter!

Let's not assume that she was unfaithful...I don't listen to a lot of that tabloid junk. I think it's wrong half the time at least. I seriously doubt that they print anything without running it through the Exaggerator 2000 © a few times. Anyway, Meg Ryan is okay, but I don't think she has much depth. She always seems to be playing the same kind of character. Granted, she plays that character to perfection, but I get the impression that she's a lot like those characters anyway.

Of course Meg was unfaithful, what are you talkin about? I read it in NEws of the World, a really reliable tabloid, hahaha! And she hasnt sued them yet! Anyhoo, I blame Russell Crowe too, that guy just cant keep his sticky mitts off the ladies. Even Ridley Scott was afraid Russell would seduce his gf. SERIOUSLY!!!