Steven Spielberg

Tools    

What is you favorite and least favorite movie made by one of the top directors of all time (theatrical releases only please). Mine is:

Favorite: Jaws
Last Favorite: Hook (not that it was bad, I liked it, just my least favorite).

Do you know my poetry?
My favorite director of all time

Steven Spielberg is my favorite director of ALL time! He not only makes good movies, he makes classic movies.

My favorite Spielberg movie: Raiders of the Lost Arc
My least favorite Spielberg movie: The Lost World

Favorite:

Least Favorite:
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Click HERE.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Click HERE.
I knew Holden would find another thread on Spielberg

A newbie actually search for something as opposed to merely assuming that a board this old hasn't already touched upon such a par-for-the-course topic as Steven Spielberg? Never!

I ate all your bees.
Leave us newbs alone!!! We only want to belong!!! When you insult a forum newb, do we not bleed? I am not an animal! I am a human being! I...am...a man!

By the way Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) is my fav Movie by Speilburg and Minority Report (2002) my least.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
A newbie actually search for something as opposed to merely assuming that a board this old hasn't already touched upon such a par-for-the-course topic as Steven Spielberg? Never!
Ah here you go assuming again. I did a search for Spielberg and found alot of information, No thread I found was presented like mine, A simple favorite, least favorite. I wasn't asking in depth thoughts on the director. I wanted to see if it was hard for some people to choose a least favorite film by the man. Getting upset over a similar thread is kind of like whining. If you have no productive input, I would ask that you refrain from responding (of course you wont, but I can deal I am a big boy). I ensure you that I can come up with original threads, but not just for the sake of being original. In a forum about finite things, all things must be revisited sooner or later.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Favorite Spielberg film:

Jaws

This movie is my 3rd favorite movie of all time, and, of course, I am a true fan of it to this very day.

Least favorite:

After watching it a second time, I finally understood it. And, get this- did you know that when they ran a teaser or showed posters of this film, that originally, there was no "Artificial Intelligence" written underneath the A.I. and people thought it read A.1? That's why they put the word under there- cuz people are that stupid. (Quoted from my older brother.)

I ate all your bees.
I take my least fav SS movie (Minority Report) back, I had forgotten about the ****e that is A.I.

Only for the weak
Favorite - Saving Private Ryan or Shcindlers List

Least Favorite- A.I.(Minority Report was awesome compared to it)

Favorite -- Jaws
Least Favorite -- A.I.

Side note… the search feature doesn’t always work on here… I’ve used it to search for a few posts that I know were here and ended up having to search each forum instead because the search feature said “sorry no matches” … and yes, I know it is all about how you word something and I tried it several different ways and ended up with the same message…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

So far it seems as if AI leads the pack on worst, Hook is a close 2nd. I will be honest in saying that it has been awhile since I have seen Hook, maybe I need to watch it again and compare it to AI.

Fav: Saving Private Ryan

Least: AI

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Fav: Hard to choose from these: Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Close Encounters of the Third Kind........but I'll choose Raiders.

Worst: Hard to choose from these: 1941, A.I., The Lost World, but I'll choose Lost World
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Favourite: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the lost Ark.
Had to choose out of so many good ones.

Least: The Lost World.
I haven't seen AI so I can't include it.

However Spielberg is not my favourite director. I rather like John Mctiernan. (spl?)