What a Movie Director would be if he were a car:

Tools    

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Uwe Boll: Mitsuoka Orochi

Just like Uwe Boll, this car was trying to make it big but kinda faded into obscurity because it SUCKED.

It tries to be different. It really, really, does. But apart from external appearance, is it groundbreaking in any way? No, not really.
It's just the same old wannabe supercar under a radically different exterior. One could say it's a radically ugly exterior and not be wrong. Because it's true. This car is really, really, ugly. I don't know what the designers are trying to go for here but the car looks like a Mercedes SLR Mclaren bent out of shape into a fishy, bland, blob. And the SLR Mclaren wasn't good looking to begin with.

At least the SLR was fast. The Orochi looks like it might be able to go fast but it really can't, because of the the lame aerodynamics and weak engine.

James Nguyen: Zastava Koral, AKA "Yugo"

Known for being incredibly low-budgeted, the Yugo is the James Nguyen of cars, or the other way around.

The Yugo is legendary for one thing: being utterly terrible in every way. And not without reason. Not only is it rather ugly and boring as a design itself, but it features so many interior design holes that it falls apart as a car design. Driving this car without...*ahem*...."periodic" maintenance can actually prove harmful to your one body since parts can just fall off. Driving the car in and of itself is challenging because it's so slow, and doesn't handle so well either.
The car is the butt of many jokes, because of it's sheer ineptitude.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LMAO. I.Can't.Even...

Michael Bay

Man, I hate Bay.
LMAO. This thread is a crack up.

John Sayles - sleek, classy, sophisticated, utilitarian, outspoken

The Chrysler E Class...with velvety short haired fabric seats, a solid chassis and dark blue and chrome accents, you couldn't ask for a better ride...

Verhoeven = Snow Plough Train
Great photo, but is that a car?

Who would this be? Classy looking car. Gratuitous bump for a fun thread.

Who would this be? Classy looking car. Gratuitous bump for a fun thread.

Thanks! Sorry for the slow reply, but here it is:

This car, a 1934 Packard, can represent the greatly revered Orson Welles.

Packard had always been known for creating some of the finest American machines ever created. If a popular American vehicle could've been considered art, then the Packard was just that. But it wasn't just a tasteful, artful, make. It also had innovation.
Packards were top of the line for American automobiles back then and while they have since stopped making vehicles they can be still seen today as cornerstones of vehicular invention. To this day, 1934 Packards are considered to be some of the most desirable classic cars to own.

Which Director would this be?

Which Director would this be?

Hate to say this but that's Francis Ford Coppola.

A once great Chevrolet (Is that a Chevrolet? Hard to tell.) now reduced to a rusty wreck that is not even worth junkyard scrap.

It used to be great, an innovative, heartfelt vehicle that towered above everything else on the highway. It was what other cars aspired to.

But that was fifty years ago, my friend. Now it is a smoldering heap of nuts and bolts so pitiful I can barely stand to look at it.

(You think that's harsh? Well then you must've not seen Twixt or Youth without Youth. These are movies that make you wish Francis Ford Coppola had stopped directing when he was ahead.)

Hate to say this but that's Francis Ford Coppola.

A once great Chevrolet (Is that a Chevrolet? Hard to tell) now reduced to a rusty wreck that is not even worth junkyard scrap.

It used to be great, an innovative, heartfelt vehicle that towered above everything else on the highway. It was what other cars aspired to.

But that was fifty years ago, my friend. Now it is a smoldering heap of nuts and bolts so pitiful I can barely stand to look at it.

(You think that's harsh? Well then you must've not seen Twixt or Youth without Youth. These are movies that make you wish Francis Ford Coppola had stopped directing when he was ahead.)
Quote from The Hollywood Reporter: The "young Coppola could have done more with the scenes while the present-day [Coppola] produces only tepid and tired imagery that would not earn high marks in any film school."

This might just do nobody any good.
Well, at least Chevrolet gave us four of the best movies of all time. It gave it's all in those four and, y'know what? It's totally worth whatever came after.

Great photo, nd great comments, Achoo.