"Stars-To-Be" Cameos

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Well actually, Willis is in the gallery. The jury is sitting at a 90 degree angle to Newman on his left and our right.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Recently stumbled upon this. A couple interesting ones I didn't know.

From Listal.com
No Man's Land (1987)
Did you spot the waiter? Yes, it really was Brad Pitt! Uncredited in the role, well he was no-one at the time.

Toy Soldiers (1984)
Tim Robbins played Boe in this his first movie role.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
This is an easy one, Glen Lantz was played by Johnny Depp.

The Pawnbroker (1964)
Why who is that man on the street? Could it be an uncredited Morgan Freeman!

Children of the Corn III: Urban Harvest (1995)
That young woman is Charlize Theron!

To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
Robert Duvall's first movie role was Arthur 'Boo' Radley.

Lovers and Other Strangers (1970)
Diane Keaton played Joan Vecchio, in this her first movie.

Irma la Douce (1963)
Yes that soldier on the radio is James Caan, in his first film role. He had by that time done a lot of work for TV.

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Wo... (1964)
Lt. Lothar Zogg is played by James Earl Jones (the voice of Darth Vader to Star Wars Fans).

The Devil's Rain (1975)
Danny is played by a very young, John Travolta!

Dead Heat on a Merry-Go-Round (1966)
Harrison Ford's first movie was an uncredited role as bellhop! Well all actors had to start somewhere.
I know we already had Harrison Ford on here, but why delete such a goregeous picture, right?

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I know we already had Harrison Ford on here, but why delete such a goregeous picture, right?
I agree :]

Early in the 1949 film crime noir film Criss Cross, starring Burt Lancaster, Yvonne DeCarlo, and Dan Duryea, there's a scene of a crowded dance floor in which one face stands out like it's lit by a baby spot--the dancer is Tony Curtis in his first movie role (billed as James Curtis) and he totally upstages his dance partner DeCarlo. He has just that one scene, no line, and then disappears from the film. But during that few moments that he's on screen, you don't see DeCarlo, you don't see Lancaster, you don't see anyone else in that scene--just Tony Curtis and his flashy smile! Man, the camera really loved him.