FOLLYWOOD - HH, JN:BG, JS, K & L, LOTR:TFOTR and TM

Tools    

Mr. Bigval Bowski has asked me to read out a statement: It has come to my attention that a rumour, possibly kickstarted by Mr. Bowski himself, which stated that bigvalbowski would be leaving www.movieforums.com was posted somewhere on that respective site. This rumour, to all intents and purposes, is false. Mr. Bowski is alive and well and will return to chair Follywood and catch up on any interesting threads once his Christmas holidays are over and he is back at College where it is easier to access cheap internet facilities. Until then Mr. Rupert Simmian, that's me, will post the Follywood Report on Mr. Bowski's behalf. <end of statement>

Those letters in this post's title stand for How High, Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Joe Somebody, Kate and Leopold, Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring and the Majestic respectively.

Vanilla Sky was a success this week. Not another teen movie surprised many in the film industry. Harry Potter has started to disappoint. Etc.

Follywood.

1. Vanilla Sky, $25 million - TWTCommish
2. Ocean's Eleven, $23 million - bigvalbowski
3. Not Another Teen Movie, $13 million - spudracer
4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, $9 million - TWTCommish
5. Behind Enemy Lines, $5 million - bigvalbowski
6. Monsters, Inc., $5 million - TWTCommish
7. Spy Game, $2 million - TWTCommish
8. Black Knight, $2 million - spudracer
9. Shallow Hal, $1 million - bigvalbowski

TWTCommish had $339m, spent $41m and earned $41m leaving him with $339m. Well Done That Man

spudracer had $78m, spent $30m and earned $15m leaving him with $63m Spudracer? Ridiculous Name.

bigvalbowski had $59m , spent $0, and earned $29m leaving him with $88m Eat my dust spud... I mean... Eat his dust young sir

Championship Rankings:

1. TWTCommish - $339m
2. bigvalbowski - $88m
3. spudracer - $63m

Any other potential players must begin with a fee of $20m, which may be paid into an account number 2457903 owned by one Mr. Rupert Simmian.

How High
Has a movie about rappers ever made a dime?

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Has a Nickelodeon movie ever made a dime?

Joe Somebody
Has a Tim Allen movie ever made a dime?

Kate & Leopold
Has a Meg Ryan movie sans Tom Hanks ever made a dime?

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Has a movie starring Rudy ever made a dime?

The Majestic
Has a Jim Carrey drama ever made a dime?

Auction open.

$80m on Lord of the Rings

$20m on The Majestic

$10m on Kate and Leopold

$5m on Joe Somebody

$2m on Jimmy Neutron

$1m on How High

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
25 mil Majestic

10 mil Jimmy Neutron
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg