What a Movie Director would be if he were a car:

Tools    

Uwe Boll

You can't win an argument just by being right!

?

This thread is so much fun. I never realised how much I liked cars.

C'Mon Achoo. You're being a bit tardy, my good man.

Who is this bad boy/girl

1931 Stutz SV-16 Convertible Coupe

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
C'Mon Achoo. You're being a bit tardy, my good man.

Who is this bad boy/girl

1931 Stutz SV-16 Convertible Coupe
Sorry, haven't caught up in a few days!

That would be Charles Laughton. He only ever fully directed one film, The Night of the Hunter, but it was a masterpiece.

The Stutz SV-16 was a complex wonder of the time.....and also a rarity. Only 300 were ever built. Today the Stutz SV-16 sells at auction for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and one in perfect original condition is incredibly rare, since original parts for the Stutz nowadays are near impossible to find.
It was rather underpowered, but it looked wonderful both on the road and in the garage.

Well, at least Chevrolet gave us four of the best movies of all time. It gave it's all in those four and, y'know what? It's totally worth whatever came after.
Camaro, Corvette, Impala, and Silverado: Fantastic pieces of history. I'm tending to agree with you here.

(Apocalypse Now, Godfather I, II, and The Conversation?)

Which handsome devil would this be

Which handsome devil would this be

Only Dziga Vertov can qualify, as his movies transcend the strange and the beautiful.

The Buick Streamliner was only ever experimental, but it was undoubtedly the most advanced concept design of it's time. This was a 1940s design but the sheer amount of advanced technology put into this thing was mind-boggling.

Concepts like these from Buick (who actually created the first experimental, or concept car, car ever) would change the auto industry forever.

Bring back the days. Now we have

Bring back the days. Now we have

Oh, ,my Lord. The Pontiac Aztek. Now I've got one for you right there and his name is Tommy Wiseau.

What car is more socially inept, more awkwardly ugly, and more full of design holes than the Pontiac Aztek? *Of course I am talking about Wiseau's masterpiece, "The Room".

It's bloated, over-long, over-tall, over-wide, and over-designed, but under-developed.
It looks like a Prius with cancer from the back, and a dying praying mantis from the front. This car, by it's LOOKS alone, could've been the reason why Pontiac went under. And that's not even speaking of all it's other problems.

LMAO. I think I love you.

What say you, Achoo?

1938 Hispano Suiza H6C Dubonnet Xenia

James Cameron: Tesla Model S

Technologically sophisticated. I've heard that James Cameron is a super science/tech geek. Watched a docu about the making of The Terminator ... heard the man talk ... he IS a science/tech geek.

I have to bump the thread. Cant let this one go.