John Wick: Chapter Three

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Production is ongoing on John Wick: Chapter 3, with Keanu Reeves returning as the hitman extraordinare.

“John Wick (Keanu Reeves) is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.”

Co-starring are Ian McShane, Halle Berry, Laurence Fishburne, Anjelica Huston, Asia Kate Dillon, Mark Dacascos, Tiger Chen, Jason Mantzoukas, Hiroyuki Sanada, Yayan Ruhian, and Cecep Ari Rahman.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...pter-3-1113678

“I was cured, all right!”

Co-starring are Ian McShane, Halle Berry, Laurence Fishburne, Anjelica Huston, Asia Kate Dillon, Mark Dacascos, Tiger Chen, Jason Mantzoukas, Hiroyuki Sanada, Yayan Ruhian, and Cecep Ari Rahman.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...pter-3-1113678

Oh my God!

These are fast becoming some of my most anticipated films, along with the Mission: Impossible series. The more clumsy retread action films there are, the more I appreciate the (mostly no-nonsense ones) that rise above the din.

The John Wick series is one of the best action movie series ever made. Action movies with style and substance, not to mention the protagonist being Keanu Reeves who is a complete badass. I can't wait to see Chapter 3
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Looks like a good continuation. I'll be seeing this one in theatres.

Suspect's Reviews

Great lookin cast for an action flick too.

The movie poster screams "BADASS!!!"

I'm super-hyped, super-psyched for John Wick 3! This is gonna one bloody old fun time at the movie theater!

the only action franchise that still has quality in a world of remakes, sequels, commercial releases, im glad that the john wick franchise have been nothing short of superb

This might just do nobody any good.
It seems Bronn of the Blackwater can’t escape the threat of vengeful forces of nature.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I'm going dark on this. Somebody did say Bronn was there. Yeah.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I wasn't too impressed with chapter 2, but only because chapter 1 blew me away, was a ride! This is looking pretty sweet so far, can't wait
I made the mistake of watching the first one RIGHT before the second. I think it took away from the experience instead of enhancing it.

I'll just go right into this one.

The movie poster screams "BADASS!!!"

I'm super-hyped, super-psyched for John Wick 3! This is gonna one bloody old fun time at the movie theater!
here's another one!

Danish Oscar-nominated cinematographer, Dan Laustsen, really makes me proud! This film looks visually dazzling, beautifully lit and bad-ass looking! He really stepped up yet another notch from the first sequel (y)

Can't wait. The movie looks awesome.

John Wick: Chapter Three is going to release on 16th May 2019. I like the other two movies released earlier. Actually, I saw John Wich part 2 three times because I am a big fan of Keanu Reeves. I watched most of his films Speed, The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded etc. He is one of my favorite actors to this day.