French Movie homeless girl

Tools    

I watched this movie about a year or two ago and now for the life of me I cant remember what it was called..

Basically whole movie French girl wanders around countryside, at one point she is squatting with a young guy in a dilapidated mansion but she leaves him when his weed runs out, another time a man lets her stay in his caravan on his property (I think a farm) but she doesn't want to do any work or help out and he tells her to leave. At the end of the movie she falls into a ditch and dies or dies of hypothermia in a ditch. I was an odd little movie and something keeps telling me it had a one word title, girl is very idle and has no interest in helping herself
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I watched this movie about a year or two ago and now for the life of me I cant remember what it was called..

Basically whole movie French girl wanders around countryside, at one point she is squatting with a young guy in a dilapidated mansion but she leaves him when his weed runs out, another time a man lets her stay in his caravan on his property (I think a farm) but she doesn't want to do any work or help out and he tells her to leave. At the end of the movie she falls into a ditch and dies or dies of hypothermia in a ditch. I was an odd little movie and something keeps telling me it had a one word title, girl is very idle and has no interest in helping herself

It's definitely "Vagabond"
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089960/

Ah, the old "If a cypher dies in a ditch, would anybody notice" movie. My dad used to love flicks like this.