Pickup truck scene from movie in last 10 years?

Tools    

This movie was in the last 10-12 years. The scene is teenagers going on a trip and stop off for gas or supplies/booze. They argue with some older guy/group but once it's all died down one of the teenagers has stolen booze from the pickup truck of the group/ guy they were arguing with before they set off on their way.
What's the movie?

It could have been any of the three. I know that ain't much to go on but I'm sure there was a scuffle or something. My first thought was Cabin in the Woods but I didn't see anything like it in the first scenes.

What are you thinking?

None of them

Ok I'm going to update this as I've been racking my brains for something more to go on.

It's a group of mixed people (probs college age) who are on a road trip to somewhere, they stop for either fuel or supplies. During this pit stop they encounter another group or individual, an altercation occurs but I remember the main antagonist was older than the main cast group. When the issue is resolved they go their separate ways but one of the road trip group has stolen alcohol from the person they argued with (I think from their vehicle)

I'm sure the main character of the movie is female and there may have been an outsider invited on the road trip in the beginning (not sure if he had issues, relationship or otherwise)

It's along same lines of cabin in the woods, Cabin Fever but not these movies. May be a horror but definitely set 2010- 2016. Hope this helps

The horror comedy Tucker & Dale vs. Evil (2011) starts with a scene at a gas station.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Not that, it's a serious movie.

Cheers for bringing this to my attention though, I'm going to give this a go one night ha!

Not that either
• wolf creek
• tucker & Dale vs evil
• cabin in the woods
• wrong turn 1/2/3 ....
• cabin fever 1/2/3....

Back to the drawing board