what s wrong with Total Recall (2012)? why it bombed?

→ in
Tools    

I have to admit i found jessica biel hot back in her first films, and she was hot in Stealth, but lately she grew old,and her body suffered i think, she s not as curvy as she used to be..and her face looks older..
She was fit as a butcher's dog in Stealth .

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Am I right on there being a plot hole in the story, with the psychic characters removed in this version, or did I miss something?

Eh, on the other hand I get the impression that, if it that tried too hard (and maybe even succeeded) to be a 1:1 replica of its source, it would come across as even more redundant than it already was. At least the version we got made up its own weird stuff like the tunnel through the Earth's core.

Isn't it weird how few straight up re-makes of good movies there is? I mean, what if they just did a straight re-make of this goofy classic flick? I think I would rather watch that. You just don't see it too often. I think it could be a fun project to get some talent involved and just try to re-make an original back into what made people love it long ago.

Careless actresses, obeying the laws of thermodynamics.
Surely not entropy increases ?

I still say Biel is hotter than Beckinsale, but I guess that's just a side not .
Oh no — it matters .

I think I preferred Beckinsale when she wasn't doing the action thing. Maybe that's one of the things that makes Biel more appealing – she's always been physical so it's her natural territory.