The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
went to the Volusia County Fair tonight.
Did you lose some weight? You look good.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Yeah yeah, whatever, I wanna hear more about this junk food. Was there funnel cake?
yeah, but i prefer fried dough. that's what i got!

and a corndog.

and some lemonade.

and i got a pretty rock necklace.

to wear, not eat.

movies can be okay...
caught off guard.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	received_359352284516142.jpeg
Views:	211
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	37718  
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

I won't argue with someone who wants to say it's pizza. And I will say that most pizza is better than most lasagna. But I think lasagna's got the highest ceiling when it's made really well.
I think the difference is that lasagna is not that hard to make at home. Even my vegetarian lasagna is really good. But to make a pizza at home from scratch is hard IMO.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
went to the Volusia County Fair tonight. got my face painted, ate a bunch of junk,
pet farm animals, and rode the ferris wheel

WUUUUUUT?!
Don't eat a bunch of junk, pet-farm animals!!!! those poor lil critters!!! And pet farm animals are NOT junky!!!
;P

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I won't argue with someone who wants to say it's pizza. And I will say that most pizza is better than most lasagna. But I think lasagna's got the highest ceiling when it's made really well.
I think the difference is that lasagna is not that hard to make at home. Even my vegetarian lasagna is really good. But to make a pizza at home from scratch is hard IMO.
My vegetarian lasagna is much better than any pizzaif I do say so mystery

Friend of mine shared this on Facebook today, seemed relevant given ash's post:

I love lasagna pot pie!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Friend of mine shared this on Facebook today, seemed relevant given ash's post:

I love lasagna pot pie!
I keep seeing this at the moment. No idea what it means but its cracking me up.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Hey, it's not my most flattering moment, but it's mediocre experimenting with my new pedal set up so...forgive me. Notice how the music has a panty hosed mask over it? Yeah, ..it's a tragic turn of events.
Not bad, but pedals are not TRV!!! Hell, amps are not TRV!!! TRV and KVLT does not need them!!! See:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1ruU5qsBeB0

Lasagna is the best food in the world. Why am I not eating it right now.
Are you Yoda or Garfield?