THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

New KKB album is on Spotify, but only the singles are currently available to listen to, with the other songs greyed out and becoming available some time today. They're teasing me!

Is Camo liked legit banned? WTF happened
Yes.

I asked Yoda what happened, but all he said was "the usual" but this time Camo forced him to enact the ban. I'm assuming that means he got drunk and verbally abusive to some people, but I don't have any details. Maybe someone else can fill you in.

I'm really angry and sad over the whole thing right now.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Can I get some opinions....

I currently work at a job that is a 3 hour a day commute, in a dirty warehouse that is physically demanding on my body with a team that isn't what it use to be, free parking, making $49K a year. Prominent company that *might* move closer to my house, cutting about 40 minutes off my commute.

I interviewed at a new place that is $30K a year, 40 minutes a day commute, non-physical in a clean office setting, working from home every Friday, paid parking, small start-up company with room for advancement.***

Money is tight, but we're making it work. I feel like if I take this new job, it'll be a big lifestyle change, but is it worth the pay cut? I know everything in life isn't about money, but we're just getting by, this might make things a bit more difficult. Yet on the flip side, I won't be spending as much money on the car maintenance and gas. The wear and tear on the car and my mind will be virtually zero now.

***They also play a lot of Mario Kart on their downtime. But don't let that factor in.
My life experiences and no implied knowledge of your situation.

- Women and children first. Whatever makes their life better.

- Are you a star where you are at now? or are you a guy that just shows up?

Do you have a belief that you can be a star at the new opportunity? How do you know?

Have you won anything in negotiating the new job? A higher wage than offered, better benefits, or maybe scheduling perks? If not, that can be an early indicator of the employer's perception of you. If you have, that is a position of power that can create a cascading effect on your employment.

Summation: Who wants TUS more?

- How do you feel after work at the current job? Are you happy the day is over or are you stressed and carrying the day's baggage home. Don't underestimate the value of a commute as personal time to clear your head and gather your thoughts and be the best dad you can be for the time you have with your family.

- You didn't mention your current vehicle (mpg, current condition) and whether you are a fix it when it breaks or you are proactive about maintenance. Cars are gonna cost money and if you budget for any issues, wear and tear is the least of your considerations in this process.

My background is coming from working for one of the world's largest retailers, one of the largest U.S. manufacturers in home improvement items, one of the most well-known nutraceutical manufacturers in the world and another national brand.

I may not be "writing stuff bright" but I run circles around people in a few areas.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Only in your case it's gonna be real people.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Master of My Domain
Today is singular possessive day. Don't forget to add your 's!

Re: the job choice thing.

People definitely undervalue all those intangibles you're talking about. I would absolutely make less if my commute and day-to-day life were easier as a result. That stuff adds up. But the thing you said about just getting by is the primary argument against switching, I think. I dunno if it's possible to get that extra wiggle room or not, if you're already tracking spending and all that, or if it's totally unavoidable. I will say that if any creative budgeting or changes makes that lower salary plausible, the quality-of-life stuff definitely matters.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
When you wake up and you don't feel like watching movies you know it's gonna be one crappy day!

On or around November 1st, we are doing a Mofo 80's Teen Movie Hall of Fame. .... come join us!

So... how is everyone? I don't really know how to implement myself back into this place as I've not paid enough attention, and feel that I may have missed a fair deal. I have been super busy with university and all of the madness that came with that! But I have finished now and I am getting into a routine, so I shall hopefully be making it onto her more often than before.

On or around November 1st, we are doing a Mofo 80's Teen Movie Hall of Fame. .... come join us!

Ha! I love that and it's true. But do you guys know which actor was in a whole lot of 80s teen movies? Think about it, bet you do

Ha! I love that and it's true. But do you guys know which actor was in a whole lot of 80s teen movies? Think about it, bet you do
Charlie Sheen lol

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

I haven't seen Gene Hackman in the public eye since his retirement.

Suspect's Reviews

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules

Charlie Sheen lol
Yeah, Charile Sheen for sure was in a LOT of them But I'm thinking of someone else, he has a sister who acts too.

Yup...I was thinking you might know that, (I know you're a fan of Cusack). I was looking at teen movies from the 80s and damn he was in a lot of them that I had never heard of.