I feel I owe an apology to this board

Tools    

*rest of the post*

Only time can tell.
You keep repeating refuted claims, refuse to recognize simple facts and seemingly are unable to answer a simple "yes" or "no" question. Your responses do not hold up against the mainstream standards of rational and fruitful discussion.

There's no sense in keeping this conversation going if this is the level at which you want to have it.

Legend in my own mind

Legend in my own mind
Dteam

You should take SC and MV off your ignore list. Clean slate and all that. If it doesn't work for you, put them back on.

If you really need someone in there, I will volunteer as tribute to take their place.

12 pages and counting...

Dteam

You should take SC and MV off your ignore list. Clean slate and all that. If it doesn't work for you, put them back on.

If you really need someone in there, I will volunteer as tribute to take their place.

12 pages and counting...
He can leave me on there. The loneliness keeps me warm.

The truth is in here
God yall are a bunch of drama

Just talk about how over rated Crash is or some sh*t
This is the best post in the thread.

Anyway, I never had a problem with dteam6. I didn't even know he had fighted with so many. Glad you're staying.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
OK that's cool, thanks.

If it helps you, try thinking of MoFo like a small town where everybody knows everybody, we might not all love each other and sometimes we fuss at each other, but we never forget that we are arguing with a fellow MoFo...and not some nameless faceless stranger that doesn't matter, (which is how IMDB boards were.)

That's why MoFo is the best movie community on the internet
Was gonna say something like this. You can be having a serious disagreement in a thread about something but there are generally no hard feelings about it. Take a bit of time to learn everyone's character, some of the members here have been keeping this small community going for 15+ years and we're glad to have some refugee's from IMDB to spice things up a bit.

All is good though, D...
Hey now, I'm big D, and he's little d.

I don't think we've said anything to each other just yet, but welcome to the board, little d.
Enjoy your time here.

You're right, but there's an enormous difference between a peacemaker and a troublemaker.
You can take my word (or not--your choice) on this: Little Devil isn't trying to cause trouble here.

Dteam

12 pages and counting...
I appreciate your suggestion, but no. Sorry. My decision is final. As I stated, I don't expect to be popular or liked by everyone for my decision...nor do I care. What I care about is moving forward and having people either respect my decision or not doing so. In the end, no one can change my mind on this matter--not even my friends (and they've tried, believe me).

When and if I EVER decide to remove anyone from my ignore list will be on MY own time, MY own terms and, ultimately, my own decision.

At this point (and this isn't just directed at you, so don't get me wrong) I would like for everyone to just drop it because I am NOT removing these people from my ignore list. Not now, at least.

My answer to EVERYONE regarding this ignore issue is simple: if you can't make peace with my decision then that's fine...but I would appreciate it if people would stop asking me about this.

So, anyone willing to accept my decision, I look forward to future discussions with you. Anyone unwilling to accept...well, I don't know what to say other than maybe you should turn your attention to another poster.

Thank you.

I appreciate your suggestion, but no. Sorry. My decision is final. As I stated, I don't expect to be popular or liked by everyone for my decision...nor do I care.
spitinthewind.jpg

Hey now, I'm big D, and he's little d.

I don't think we've said anything to each other just yet, but welcome to the board, little d.
Enjoy your time here.
Not neither big D nor little D....I'm Mario.

My answer to EVERYONE regarding this ignore issue is simple: if you can't make peace with my decision then that's fine...but I would appreciate it if people would stop asking me about this.

So, anyone willing to accept my decision, I look forward to future discussions with you. Anyone unwilling to accept...well, I don't know what to say other than maybe you should turn your attention to another poster.

Your apology is not accepted.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2017-03-28 at 6.42.33 AM.png
Views:	138
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	29573